• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP Sign Ups/OOC

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
Years
  • Gwaaaaah, am I too late? I hope I'm not, this looks awesome!

Name: Hannah
    Appearance: Hannah is pretty short, a little less than 5 feet, with dark brown wavy hair cut to curve around her face to around the height of the bottom of her chin. She has very dark brown, almost black eyes, which are covered by a pair of think framed glasses. She isn't particularly pretty, but the way she carries herself shows her confidence. Hannah normally wears a dark grey tank top, a looser lime green tank top that is somewhat transparent, a pair of jean shorts that are held up with a lime green belt (the tops are tucked into the shorts), and a pair of gold strap on sandals.
    Personality: Hannah puts you off a little- while she is witty, amiable, and gives off the air of someone you want to be friends with, she is also short tempered and emotional. She has almost no idea how to read social cues and is rather naive. This is because she spent most of her childhood reading books instead of exploring the outside world. However, despite Hannah's faults, she's responsible and feels like she is ready to explore each of the regions in the world of Pokemon.
    Class: Novice Trainer
    Bio: Hannah was born in Jublife City, where her father works as a producer for Jublife TV. She grew up privileged, and had the best education possible for her. Although she learned much about the world she lives in, most of it was from books- thus, she had no firsthand experience. She had a terrible social life, and suffered a small mental breakdown when her closest friend moved away, leaving her friendless. On her 13th birthday, her parents surprised her by taking her on a vacation to Sunnyshore, where she was introduced to a lady who in turn, introduced her to a selection of young Pokemon, one of which she chose for herself. This turned out to be her Shinx, which she named Shale. Around 9 months later, her parents decided that the teasing at school was getting to be too much, and Hannah was given permission to leave on her Pokemon journey. Since then, Hannah has befriended most Pokemon she's met, although only catching two others. Hannah's goal is to create an everlasting bond between her and Pokemon; although she has no true idea how to do so, she seems to be getting along just fine.
    Current Team: Shale, a Luxio [F], Lei, a Starly [F], and Bai, a Ralts [M]

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Here's my character. Hope it's cool (played with this guy before many times). And if accepted, see you soon or something. May need a little heads up on what's going on.

Name:
    Travis Darrell Mura
    Appearance:
    Travis stands at a towering height of 6'10'' towering over all people he knows. He weighs in at about 180 and is normal in appearance, meaning he is not buff or fat or too skinny. His hair, is black, and messy. He used to keep it short, and still gives it an occasional trim, but it usually just grows around his head. His eyes are a very dark bue in color. He has no facial hair, and mostly shaves it off when it grows on him. On his head, he usually wears a bandana or sweat band. He sometimes has goggles around his forehead, but wears them mostly when flying or while underwater.
    His pants are baggy black cargo pants that zip off at the knee to form shorts in hot weather. He wears a black leather belt. His tennis shoes are dark blue Nike, and his socks are wool navy blue. On his torso, he will usually have a tee shirt with a Metallica symbol or Pantera symbol. At other times it's just plain black or dark blue. Over that shirt is a black vest which hold many of his personal belongings. It holds his cell phone, iPod, matches, just normal stuff. He also carries a backpack that is black with him containing more things like clothes, a sleeping bag, food, and other equipment. He is very prepared on these journeys.
    Around his neck is a necklace. It's black leather string, and dangling, is a moon stone. It means the world to him as it is his only posession he has left of his mother. It was given to her by his father the day they were married.
    Personality:
    Travis is very mysterious. He hates talking about his past, he tries his best to stay out of the public eye, and has a deep respect for each trainer who has fought him. He also cares and loves each and every one of his pokemon very deeply. Trying to separate him from one of them is a very bad idea. Having been a wanderer of the pokemon world for a very long time, Travis has learned to keep a very low profile. His success in all regions has not gone unnoticed by a large amount of trainers, and he is asked by many to do battle. These are trainers who are not ready, and Travis does not enjoy battling trainers who are not ready. Travis usually relies on gut feelings to tell whether someone is ready to face him or not, the way the trainer talks, the attitude, Travis adds certain things together before making a decision. He also can tell one's emotions and how they feel. He's not a telepath, but he can read emotions like a book.
    A wanderer of the world, knows his way around the world. His methods of training are secret to most.
    Travis is a very hard person to make upset. He does not like getting insulted, but when insulted he most of the time just smiles blankly as if to say "that all?" or will just walk away. However if he is upset, he can be one guy you don't want around. His mood darkens greatly, he lashes in anger, and may walk off alone. He hates these moods and his team doesn't like to see him that way.
    Despite this very serious looking attitude, Travis is one of the most respectable persons around. He helps when help is needed, he comforts those who need comfort, he's one of those guys that look rather unpleasant at times, yet are one of the kindest guys around. Travis may not like the public eye, but he likes company. Travis, has always had a huge passion and love for heavy Metal music.
    When it comes to pokémon gangs, Travis has never had a love for them (see bio).
    Class: Advanced Trainer
    Bio:
    The past of Travis is not the past he enjoys looking back on all the time. His parents have been dead a long time now. His father left the family when he was 11 to become a trainer. He was killed in the Rock Tunnel outside of Lavender Town. His mother was killed four years later in an accident. After his mother died, Travis went to live with his grandparents, who raised him like a son. Travis knew them as the nicest people anyone could want as family. Travis became a trainer at the age of 17, though most became trainers when they reached 10.
    After he became a trainer, he began the journey he would love the rest of his life. He rarely caught anything but it didn't matter to him. He didn't always try to catch pokemon. With his team, he quickly became the subject of some major trainer gossip, and he began recieving a lot of trainer challenges. He became a wanderer after his victory in Viridian City. He never challenged another gym leader, and has never challenged the pokemon league, nor did he plan to. In fact, he doesn't even carry his Kanto badges anymore.
    His grandfather passed shortly after Travis left to become a trainer. He was 76. His Grandmother still lives in Pallet town, and is at a healthy age of 86. She watches over the pokémon he leaves at home, and they sometimes even help her around her house.
    Travis is slowly becoming one of the most feared trainers in all four regions, however he is mostly known in areas of Jhoto and Kanto. Very few trainers in Kanto don't know the name Travis Mura. He is also one of Team Rocket's greatest threats, as he has never had a love for them or any pokémon gang.

Despite this great fame, there is one problem entering Travis' system now. His age. Travis is starting to think about when he will retire, though he is currently unaware of any major plans to discontinue his journey. He has befriended many famous trainers, one more famous, being Ritchie, one of his better friends.

Main Team:

Squirtle (Gill):
    At the age of 17, Travis recieved Gill, his first pokemon. Gill has been with Travis ever since. Gill is one of Travis' more powerful pokemon and is growing in the underground fame. Travis and Gill undergo rigorous training each day. The kind of trainging that made Travis' team the way it is today. Gill has yet to evolve. Travis actually likes Gill the way he is, he doesn't want Gill to evolve, and Gill doesn't seem to want to evolve either. Gill doesn't like being kept in a pokeball and walks with Travis or sits on Travis' shoulder.

Raichu (St. Anger):
    St. Anger was the first pokemon Travis caught. He was caught as a Pikachu in the Viridian forest after he attacked Travis and Gill. After his capture, he would arguably be the biggest challenge to train. The Pikachu was hard to communicate with, and would often attack Travis. But through tough bonding, Travis finally gained the respect from him, and the trust. St. Anger chose to evolve and become even more powerful. Travis has gained the full trust from him, and has trained him his most of his trainer life. He is Travis' fastest pokemon, and his electric attacks are stronger then most Raichu, St. Anger one of Travis' favorite choices in battle.

Alakazam (Sanitarium):
    Travis caught an Abra after his victory in Cerulean. Sanitarium quickly evolved afterwards into Kadabra. Travis trained him very hard. It wasn't until after he became a wanderer until he finally evolved into Alakazam. Sanitarium is another one of the biggest challenges in battle. His psychic powers are fascinating, but his defense is nothing short of phenomenal. His light screen and barrier defenses are slowly becoming one of the toughest things opponents have to penetrate in order to attack Sanitarium. Travis sometimes chooses to start off with Sanitarium in battle mostly because of his defense.

Tyranitaur (Endgame):
    After his 18th birthday, Travis decided to spend a day with his team on an island outside Cinnibar to find a Larvitar. It was the rarest pokemon of the island. Travis found one, but it ran off. Travis tracked it down and finally found it unconscious. It had fallen into the river and nearly drowned. Travis took i in and camped out for the night. Larvitar regained consciousness that night. Travis fed him, and warmed him by the fire. Larvitar was also rather weak then, as he had a natural weakness to water. Travis nursed him to health over night. Travis offered to return him to where he was, but Larvitar chose to stay with Travis and his team as a thanks. He was given the name Endgame. It took a very long time to fully evolve him, but the time paid off. Endgame is very strong physically, and his armor is almost as good as Sanitarium's defenses, maybe even better. He and some of Travis' other pokémon are very hard to compare as far as power goes. He is powerful and strong. He takes great pride in that. However his loyalty is almost a weakness as he is Travis' most territorial. He listens to no one but Travis unless given strict orders. He also will defend Travis when he thinks Travis is in danger. If that means attacking humans, he will do so.

Pidgeot (Aerials):
    This pokemon was caught by his grandfather after Travis left to become a trainer. The Pidgeot had injured itself in the backyard of his grandparents house, and his grandparents helped it recover. To show it's thanks, it stayed with Travis' grandfather. However, about two weeks later, his grandfather went into cardiac arrest and died. The pidgeot was passed down to Travis, as his grandfather requested before he died. Travis holds this pokemon very close to his heart because it was the only pokemon his grandfather had owned. Aerials is a very fast flyer like all pidgeots, but is larger than most. He can carry up to 3 other trainers on a non-stop trip. Aerials however has rarely been called upon to do battle.

Buizel (Metallix)
    This is Travis' most recent capture. While traveling alongside a river in Sinnoh, Travis decided to take a break. Who should appear and attack, than this Buizel? After a rather long battle, Gill finally defeated this strong battler. Travis, realizing the spirit of this Buizel had a love for battle, Travis offered to train it and make it better. It took the Buizel some time to make a decision, and Travis almsot left before it did make a decision, as Travis would take the silence as a no. But Buizel decided to come with Travis. He was given the name Metallix. Metallix does not get along well with other pokemon and is not very playful. He trains very hard however, and pushes Travis just as much as he pushes himself. Metallix had attacked Travis before, but it wasn't a problem in battle, it was more a statement of 'I don't understand,' or 'this is getting us no where.' Buizel obeyed Travis, and usually only attacks in training when things are going in bad ways. Finally, the Buizel became one of the strongest on the team, and became a regular fighter when it came to battle. Because of this, Travis gave Metallix the title as the Iron Fist of the team.

Other Pokemon Travis Owns
    (Bios and personality will be given if Travis uses them in the RP)
    Aggron (Battery) - Caught as an Aron in Hoeen after a Team Rocket grunt attacked it
    Bulbasaur (Solar) - Given to Travis by an elderly woman who had a Venasaur.
    Charmander (Pyro) - Given to Travis by another Trainer.
    Garydos (Floods) - Caught near Vermillion City after it attacked Travis,
    Magmar (Hollow) - Caught inside the Cinnibar island volcano.
    Steelix (Trendkill) - Caught as an Onix in the Rock Tunnel.
    Sandslash (Whiplash) - Caught as a Sandshrew in Kanto.
    Turtwig (Orion) - Caught wild near the Jhoto / Sinnoh Border.

Additional Information: Ritchie may or may not be introduced. I may also reference past RPs Travis has taken part in.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Recap: Ok so it starts off with Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and they are headed to Hoenn from Snowpoint City... they then later meet David and they go on the ship. They then meet Hozumi and the ship takes off towards Hoenn. Meanwhile during the travel... Peter is stuck on Navel Island and he doesn't know how to get off the island so he sends his pidgeotto. The pidgeotto then makes it to the ship. Hozumi then takes care of the pidgeotto because it flew the harsh blizzard storm. Then they all go down to the cafeteria where Diamond and his pokemon go crazy about the food down there and they hog all of it which sterns trouble.

All of a sudden, a boy named Green attacked Diamond... Hozumi, Pearl, and the pidgeotto then saved Diamond and Green walked away from the fight. Pidgeot evolved during the fight. Peter on the island then hears a voice and finds out that it's Cyrus. Cyrus then explains to Peter that arceus is trapped in Cyrus' body. Cyrus during his time away from the real world obtained god-like powers like creating teleportation portals and teleportation. He persuades Peter to join him and begin to search the pokemon professors to see if they know anything about the "Azure Flute". He then creates a portal for Peter to go in after he is done with his business on Navel Island and Cyrus goes through a portal himself.

During the fight Peter sent his ditto in disguised as a lugia so it could find the pidgeotto and make it all the way across the ocean and it changed into an arceus when it got to the ship and rescued the pidgeot. David later enters the cafeteria and the crew begin to work on the ship to repair the large gap arceus made.

A trainer named spencer then landed on the ship after the arceus event from his flygon. Then the group of trainers meet Spencer, who made Platinum upset because he wanted to battle randomly. Peter eventually goes into the portal after saving pidgeot and attacks Professor Oak without mercy. Oak is trying to stand the attack and is aided by a gardevoir, but professor Oak is on his last legs...

The other trainers on the boat then all go to their rooms and Spencer apologized to Platinum. They then all head to go to sleep, when all of a sudden an aqua grunt attacks Hozumi and Spencer... Pearl butts in hearing the noise from his sleep and he prepares to attack the aqua grunt...

Thats it so far!!

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Okay before I post, where is everyone exactly? I'm hearing Oaks lab is being raded (Pallet Town) but I'm also hearing we're in Hoeen, so I would like clarification before I post.

Also I will just say this. I am heavily against godmoding, and if anyone tries to GM my character, there will be hell to pay. Just letting you know in advance.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Ok Zamorak... YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON XD

Those events are happening at the same time. And yes I hate godmodding just as you do >_>

Anyways I think that you should start anywhere on the Sevii islands because that's the ship's first destination. Its up to you but thats just what I think

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Then the Sevii Islands are where I'll start. I'll go ahead and say Island 1. Sounds like a basic fun place lol

EDIT: actually Island six, due to the article of the museum. I dunno. If I need to relocate or something I'll figure something out.

Last edited:
    Back