• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Spiritus Audentiae

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Hello, I'm James Irvine the developer for Pokemon Spiritus Audentiae the 3d real time combat, open world, RPG.
    Oh and it uses the Unity 4 engine.

My end goals are an immersive story were your actions fell like they have impact and challenging combat

Current goals are to start combat and finish the three starter Pokemon and Pidgey. Then comes the fun or areal combat.

Pokemon Spiritus Audentiae

This image was taken when I finished the Stamina Point system.

Stamina Point system is the HP system for this game its what I think best shows the way Pokemon get exhausted and faint, The green is SP you still have the yellow is SP you can get back by waiting and red is SP you have lost though damage and dose not comeback without a move or potion (I think I will make it you can only use them outside of battle).

So if you want to check it out go to this link;
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/pokemon-spiritus-audentiae

I will keep the dev log to IndieDB but I will announce any test's, major updates here or anything you can help with directly from this thread.
    There is an animation test on IndieDB but is out of date really iv done alot of work on Charmander since then. Hopefully I can get another test out in the next few days with a combat test but Bulbasaur is always giving me new problems!

So Tell me what you think I do want too know!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    3D Pokemon has always been a dream for many here on PC. This is just a great idea, I already like it.
    I'm not completely unfamiliar with Unity, and from what I know, it seems like this is going to take an extremely long time. Don''t forget to keep us updated every now and then. Good luck with your game :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Thanks. I hope to supplement the long dev time with combat test game where you can test the new Pokemon iv added and vs the AI as I develop it (might make it multiplayer) . Maybe if your lucky iv been thinking of releasing a small part of the map when its done to give an idea of what the full game will be.

But honestly dev time isn't as long as you might think the art style is simple on purpose but then I really dont have a clue how long it will take.

Back