• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • Oh, I understand.
    By the way, what is the extent of language we are allowed to use? I know f*** is a no-no, but what about crap or hell?

*facepalm* Yes this is the best way to test the rules... Um I would suggest just censoring everything, but if you really want to throw a word down maybe PMing Kularian after checking the site's rules. Honestly I'm not sure how strict the sites rules are but considering its Pokemon which means we are bound to have lots of young kids here (who hopefully don't play Xbox Live)... Keep language down.

I'm 22 (getting close to 23) and I curse, but in an RP where its easy to control what your posting there is really easy ways to avoid posting a curse word while having your character say one... like post (using my character as an example).

Javok stood up cursing the man under his breathe. Looking at the man he screamed curses at him then charged with his sword ready to strike.

Your imagination can fill in what he said... and no censors needed.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • I am old enough :L... 14
    You wouldnt be my kids anyways... And the rest is history :L

Anyways, posted already. Hoping more soon! And I have nothing to say right now ;)

Sorry guys, I cant get another post up... I'm such an emotional wreck now

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Just fyi Javok has never been to the training grounds… instead he slips out of the camp at night to train against nearby wild Pokémon. He does this for two reasons: First to train his own way, and so no one really knows what he is capable of or what tactics he uses with his Pokemon... which has to do with his overly care nature.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Okay :D
    Should I change it?

You said you never saw the Gardevoir in the training area so I don't see why you would... Just thought I'd mention that before someone said they had seen Javok there...

The only other Pokemon of Javok's anyone might have seen would be his Linoone, but he recently he kept it in its ball there because of its habit of grabing things and taking it to Javok started to give him problems when the Pokemon would steal something and then Javok would be forced to try to return it (without knowing whose it was it was difficult). So the Linoone was put away for a while.

He hasn't brought out his Mawile almost at all in camp, and if he did it wasn't for long.

The Beloom doesn't come out unless there is a fight... its too jumpy to just have standing around normally...

... Ok I should have put this in my first post sorry...

Back