• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You are very right A-one Ash & Misty would have to be at least either 18 or 24 when they get married, come to think of it wouldnt Ash be at least 16 or 17 by now because he started his pokemon journey in season 1 when he was 10, also Misty would be at least 16 1/2 - 17 by now as well

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P So many non Ash-Misty marraige supporters. I'll simply appreciate them getting married, if they do that is.

Well, they'll need to wait anyway. LIke Robert0427 says, they're kids, and kids don't get married.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wow, finally, a new person to the club who seems to be gramatically correct =D Anyway, I'm Chairman Kaga, basically the overseer of the club. Do stick around and contribute art, stories, and any thoughts you have about Misty.

~CK

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Marriage SUX

NO MARRIAGE. The shivers are still running down my spine! Anyways, I would never recommend marriage before one's dreams are achieved AND until one is 25 or older. Ash hasn't become Pokemon master AND he is lightyears away from 25 so he isn't eligible.

MARRIAGE SUCKS!!! Just an opinion.

-unmarried4ever

Years
  • What are your thoughts of Ash&Misty getting married when they are older
    Chairman Kaga... Misty Ketchum sounds like a real good name for Misty to have because all of us pokeshippers/misty fans dont exactly know what her actual last name is even though it is rumoured to be Waterflower or Williams

I think that Misty having Ash's last name as hers sounds real good for so many reasons

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Program ZERO said:
    NO MARRIAGE. The shivers are still running down my spine! Anyways, I would never recommend marriage before one's dreams are achieved AND until one is 25 or older. Ash hasn't become Pokemon master AND he is lightyears away from 25 so he isn't eligible.

MARRIAGE SUCKS!!! Just an opinion.

-unmarried4ever

LOL I agree - to an extent. :P I reckon marriage doesn't suck BUT it's way to early for me to imagine Ash and Misty married - it's kinda scary. :surprised Even a first date between them is like "WOAH". hehe
    It's so interesting how so many fans have thought about their children's names. :) The "I like him but he has no idea" thing going on is already thrilling, in my lil opinion!

Welcome to the club, Scott! :D

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • Carina said:
    LOL I agree - to an extent. :P I reckon marriage doesn't suck BUT it's way to early for me to imagine Ash and Misty married - it's kinda scary. :surprised Even a first date between them is like "WOAH". hehe
    It's so interesting how so many fans have thought about their children's names. :) The "I like him but he has no idea" thing going on is already thrilling, in my lil opinion!

Welcome to the club, Scott! :D
    Thanks And I also agree Its to Way to early for ash and misty to get married.

Years
  • I agree too. I could see Jessie and James getting married in the near future, but Ash and Misty have a while to go. But that doesn't mean we (or they for that matter) can't fantasize about it.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I think it's time for me to post a new gif that I found.^_^

1127735354_0155.gif

Misty looks really sexy in this one."drools"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I made a gif of that scene once...the problem is that it was so large that I couldn't find anywhere to upload it. I'm glad to finally see one on the internet x_X;

Years
  • I agree that it's abit too early for Ash&Misty to get married as they have just reached their teens and still have another 2, 3 or maybe 4 years before tying the knot

When it does happen i really hope that animators/producers make an episode about it and air this episode on Cartoon Network Australia

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Heck even if they marry it will be after Ash bcoms a pokemon master that will be after he defeats the elite trainers and that will take somtime :11: Moreover after bcomin a Pokemon master they writers hav to skip some years :11: so that they can make ASH & MISTY look the same in all respects :11:
    kasumi008m.jpg

Years
  • Thats very true A-one they would get married after Ash conquers the elite 4 and becomes a pokemon master but it's entirely up to the animators/producers if they want to skip a few years ahead so people can see what Ash & Misty look like when they are older

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Oh man! So much has happened here that I've missed.
    Mistywishmaker, your animation of Misty throwing her pokeball is awesome!! :D And awesome fanart as usual, A-one, your latest one is just too adorable! Mistylover and Maya Miyazono, great finds! ^___^ Aww @ the Psyduck one :P
    I haven't posted a pic here for a while so here goes...!
    jealousfinal.jpg

ehehe...hope you like it...If you think the head's too big, it's cos I wanted to make a half-chibi version of her! :nervous:

Last edited:

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I just noticed I need to post more often.

Nice picture Carina, I like the expression you gave her. Well, even if you weren't actually trying to do this, the picture looks like a younger version of Misty as opposed to a half chibi picture of her. Either way she looks cute.

A-One has uncovered what Misty will be for Halloween. :P

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Cute fanart there, A-one ;)

OMG! Carina, that fanart is gorgeous! She looks so.. chibi & jealous! :) It's so cute, I'm uber jealous XP

Here's Misty looking really pretty... the best episode featuring her :)
    mistymarall.jpg

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    AWESOME pictures every1! Just really kool ones, i do agree its WAY to early 4 ash and misty to get married I mean they r only like 12 13 14, I dont know...maybe in their late 20s or early 30s till they get married but till then let's please get off the married topic please... :\

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thankyou! :P

Mistywishmaker, I dunno if you saw what I wrote (on my tagboard), but your new layout is ADORABLE! :D And so is the marril + Misty pic. I still need to download that ep...haven't watched it for such a long time!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Nice art Carina i really apreciate ur work :11: Nice pic Mistywishmaker Misty realy looks tired that episode showed the very soft and emotional side of Misty :dead: :11: Hope u all like this one :11:
    BeachGirl.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back