• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    Hello everyone~

While I have come across this website countless time in the search for cool rom hacks and rom hacking information for years now, it is only now that I have finally decided to join the community. This is my first time joining a community like this so it should be a fun and new experience for me. But enough of that. A little bit about why I joined.

I have recently started a hack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. As there is limited information on this game I want to share what I have learned with this community.

Anyway~ I hope to have lots of fun getting to know you guys more~!

Years
  • Big welcome, PokeZeitgeist! We're glad to have you aboard PC. <3

Hacking's popular here and you'll have a lot of resources to assist along the way. But the forum is really wonderful and has many different forums for discussing all sorts of things so you'll find a lot to chat about.. hopefully we'll see you around elsewhere, right? [: Good luck hacking and have a wonderful time getting involved here! Don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you need anything.

Years
  • Hello to you too Zeitgeist, and welcome to the forums! You'll be in for a treat since hacking is one of the most popular reasons behind people joining the community.

Sheep probably covered everything I was about to say but as she mentioned there is more to PC than just the ROM Hacking section so definitely consider looking all around, but I still think your favoritism will gravitate towards ROM Hacking due to its popularity and coverage in terms of resources for wannabe hackers such as yourself.

Sadly I'm not a hacker so not much I can assist with in that department but I'm sure someone over there would be able to lend a hand (such as the resident mods Christos and Spherical Ice) so don't hesitate to ask them. Have fun and enjoy your time here!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the board ♥ Most people have honestly joined for the ROM Hacking (myself, I joined for the trade community); it's great to see that you have a project to contribute to that section.

I'm a big fan of Pokémon Dungeonesque games as are others on the board :pink_nod: We're glad to have you here among us.

If you're looking for a buddy, send me a VM ♥ I accept pretty much all friend requests, too :pink_tongue:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to see that you've finally decided to join; welcome to PokéCommunity!

Like you, I've also gotten here for ROM hacking initially; it was to download a couple of hacks at first, then I'd eventually decided to try hands on ROM hacking myself, and had to get a hold of some resources and tools before doing so (unfortunately, I don't believe guests were able to click on attachment links back then; still aren't now, most likely).

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you, buddy, and I hope you have a lovely stay here and enjoy every one of your visits. If you ever wish to chat with somebody, I'm here for you, so please feel free to send me a message any time; I'll respond as soon as I see it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    Big welcome, PokeZeitgeist! We're glad to have you aboard PC. <3

Hacking's popular here and you'll have a lot of resources to assist along the way. But the forum is really wonderful and has many different forums for discussing all sorts of things so you'll find a lot to chat about.. hopefully we'll see you around elsewhere, right? [: Good luck hacking and have a wonderful time getting involved here! Don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you need anything.

Thank you very much. I'll keep everything you've said in mind.

Hello to you too Zeitgeist, and welcome to the forums! You'll be in for a treat since hacking is one of the most popular reasons behind people joining the community.

Sheep probably covered everything I was about to say but as she mentioned there is more to PC than just the ROM Hacking section so definitely consider looking all around, but I still think your favoritism will gravitate towards ROM Hacking due to its popularity and coverage in terms of resources for wannabe hackers such as yourself.

Sadly I'm not a hacker so not much I can assist with in that department but I'm sure someone over there would be able to lend a hand (such as the resident mods Christos and Spherical Ice) so don't hesitate to ask them. Have fun and enjoy your time here!

Thank you. I will definitely look around the community.

Hi there! Welcome to the board ♥ Most people have honestly joined for the ROM Hacking (myself, I joined for the trade community); it's great to see that you have a project to contribute to that section.

I'm a big fan of Pokémon Dungeonesque games as are others on the board :pink_nod: We're glad to have you here among us.

If you're looking for a buddy, send me a VM ♥ I accept pretty much all friend requests, too :pink_tongue:

Hehe thanks for the warm welcome~

Hi, welcome aboard, another new member for romhacks haha.
    [FONT=&quot] I completely love your aviator its soooo cute xD!!![/FONT]

Thank you! I love those two. They're so cute~

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! Glad that you can join us! We've got loads of people joining in for ROM Hacks, so, you're not alone in that regard! And we're happy to have you here; I'm Dragon and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Just so you know, as a quick note: If you'd like to reply to multiple people, we have a really awesome button called Multi-Quote, located at the bottom right of each post. Click it for each post you'd like to respond to and click Reply in the little box that pops up. It'll bring them into one post for ya'~! Double posting is unfortunately against the rules, so trying this out next time would be greatly appreciated! >w< I merged the posts this time~

Still though, I hope you have fun here! Don't hesitate to toss me a PM if you ever want to chat or need some help. See you around! n_n

TheBringerOfLife

TheReviver
    Years
  • Why hello there. Fellow first timer here.
    Personally I enjoy playing my Pokemon games vanilla (as in, unedited) but I can most certainly see the appeal in ROM hacking.
    I came here, myself, to find people to Nuzlocke with, but that is another story for another day.

I, as well, hope you have an enjoyable experience. Feel free to leave me a message at any time. I will get back to you promptly. I have a knack for balancing things in my life.
    I hope to see you around. c:

Back