• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017
    Hi (again xD). I am from an spanish rom hacking web. I came here because I would like to show some things I have been working. Still got nothing to show but if i everything goes fine in some days i will :P

As I need a some messages to do some things I will be spaming posting a bit when my "project" be done.

Don't know what else to say. Thanks for reading.

Bye.

PS: Sorry if my english isn't very good.

Years
  • Hi Kaiser! Welcome to PC. When you say hi "again" did you mean you have another account here? When was the last time you accessed it?

That aside, have fun showing off your projects and hope you have fun on the forum. [': Will be looking forward to having you around and feel free to ask me if you need any help at all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017
    Hi Kaiser! Welcome to PC. When you say hi "again" did you mean you have another account here? When was the last time you accessed it?

That aside, have fun showing off your projects and hope you have fun on the forum. [': Will be looking forward to having you around and feel free to ask me if you need any help at all.

No I was talking about the title. "Hello everyone" and right after that "Hi" :P

Thanks for the welcome.

Years
  • You definitely came to the right forum, since we're famous for hacks. Really nice to meet you today Kaiser! Hopefully everything's going well.

As a hacker, I'm sure you'll love the amazing service for all aspiring hackers such as yourself. The ROM Hacking board (which happens to be our most popular section, given we have people who join solely for that area alone) has everything you need in the hacks department to hopefully help you achieve your goal of creating your own hacked games. Tools & Resources and Beginner's Lounge are definitely the must-visit areas for the creation aspect, but do look around the whole section if you're interested in doing so.

I'm sure that will keep you busy and maybe one day you might consider visiting other areas of PC as well if you need a break. I hope you have a great time and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh, I think I seen your avatar somewhere before.. anime, right? The kid does look familiar! Well, anyway, don't worry, your English is good enough to understand, so it should be okay! It's wonderful to meet you, El Kaiser! We're certainly happy to have ya'. =)

Have a great time exploring! We've got a lovely ROM Hacking board for you to check out anytime, so don't be shy! I hope to see you around! Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd ever like to chat or need some assistance. I'd be delighted to talk to ya'~ Have a great day/evening! ^^

Back