• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Yellow Temperance's Miscellaneous Spritework

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
Years
  • Howdy, y'all. I go by Fatman X. Jones on other forums, and I'm into spriting. I figure this would be an excellent place to post some of the miscellaneous spritework I do from time to time, so's you all could get a feel for what I do in my spare time. I don't have a set schedule or time I do spritework, mainly doing it when the urge to practice what I've learned over eight-to-nine years hits me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my work!​

Spoiler:

I will be sure to upload more sprites as I draw them. Thank you for your time and consideration! Leave any feedback or comments below and I'll get around to reading them when I have free time!​

Last edited:

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • GOpBj0i.png

Here. I'm not sure whether or not I should continue with this Popplio sprite and do a backsprite and a 'shiny' palette, since we know barely anything about it. I'll leave that to you to decide. I tried to sprite it in DS-style as best I could, but I did take some creative liberties with it.

Back