• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Repainted

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Hello, t3m here, i am going to present a project I am working on, that you can all help with. It is called, Pokemon FireRed Repainted!

What does repainted mean you might ask? In this project, you guys get to help me by giving me sprites, which I then put in the game. You guys can litterally give me anything, from hitler to nyan cat. The only thing I ask is that you make things funny.

OIjalbS.png

Basically; in this hack you will be running around in a Meme filled Kanto, catching memes,with a bunch of memes everywhere, and reading memes in the dialogue.

The story is exactly the same as it was in Pokemon FireRed, but just changed in some places to be funny.

Here are some screen shots of the games over world and a few pokemon
    Spoiler:

One of the things that I like most about this project is that anyone can help! Here is how!
    Spoiler:

If anyone can help me change the title screen correctly, that would be greatly appreciated!

Also ever since I got a new computer, advanced text's .exe file gets deleted as soon as I try to put it on the computer. So if anyone has a replacement that would be amazing!

If you want to watch me make this you can do so at Twitch.tv/t3mmie!
    Oh yeah; by the way, if I had to give this game a rating it would be T for Teen. For swearing and dark humor

Let's play "What's That Meme!"
    Spoiler:

Update (Really old): No more temmie role-playing. Got too many people telling me to kill myself. By the way, I think I am about halfway done now.
    Update 8/13/2016: Not dead, just slow progress! I wish it wasn't this hard to replace pokemon! Currently streaming as of this update, I'll try to update this thread more later.
    Update 8/22/2016: Progress has become easier. 20 more pokemon have been edited since last update. Expecting to be done in about 1 or 2 months (This can be changed to any time I want though. Shool is just around the corner (Next Tuesday!!) . I've added more screenshots to the post. Almost all text will be memeified.Inserted The Bee Movie into a Spearow.

Last edited:

im_mega

Some guy on the internet.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    So, I've always wanted to learn music hacking, and saw this as an opportunity to get some experience.

I present the new credits song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49MrZBaA_Ug

The .s file is here:
    https://mega.nz/#!aM1iyAbD!5zJX074qAItCwo6nGtb8SlFH59KTMNAGHQPkNABtdfQ

The voice group is 0x48B474.

Happy memeing! If I get any other ideas for music swaps, I'll post again. Feel free to give ideas for music swaps.

Woh! Custom music?! Oh now tem HAS to learn how to insert music for this!
    Can u replace champion with this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNklHi14PPc

Last edited:

im_mega

Some guy on the internet.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Woh! Custom music?! Oh now tem HAS to learn how to insert music for this!
    Can u replace champion with this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNklHi14PPc

Yeah, I can totally try to replace it, but I'll have to make a midi for it, so it'll take a while.

EDIT: oh, also, I've replaced the emerald title screen, so I could probably help you figure it out if you tell me what part you are messing up on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Yeah, I can totally try to replace it, but I'll have to make a midi for it, so it'll take a while.

EDIT: oh, also, I've replaced the emerald title screen, so I could probably help you figure it out if you tell me what part you are messing up on.

Tem don't even know how to start, tems been so focused on replacing over 100 trainers and hundreds more Pokemon, that tem forgot about the music!

Will Pepemons be available to catch? I need some.

Yes, there will be pepe pokemon. More than one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    This is the most cringey and horrifying hack that I have ever seen on this community. The entire Pokemon fanbase is lessened by this.
    This is a repainted fan game, this isn't supposed to be serious at all. Lol, please for the love of ... erm... arceus don't take this as an insult or cancer lol. It is supposed to be cringy and stuff, which is why tem is making it and not a an actual maker lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    gave an update on progress and stopped role-playing because people on twitch kept telling me to kill myself. Blame them for ruining the fun lol.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • Ooh, community submissions!

I uploaded some stuff from an abandoned project my friends and I worked on, hope you don't mind! Use it wherever it fits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Ooh, community submissions!

I uploaded some stuff from an abandoned project my friends and I worked on, hope you don't mind! Use it wherever it fits.

Thank you!

I'll be following this thread for sure - so much dumbness concentrate I love it

Haha, yeah I love dumb stuff! ^_^

Sorry for the slow progress guys. Big update coming soon!

Back