• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Supernatural

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I am surprised there is no subject on the show considering how long its been running. I assume a lot of us here started using the internet and forums around the same time the show started, in the year 2005,and grew up from teenagers to adults in the process, growibg up along with it. So there has yo ve a lot of us on here right? The reason, I'm making this thread is cause season 11 is almost at an end, and they just aired the best episode since season 5,if not one of the best epispdes.
    Spoiler:

So yeah, anything supernatural, talk about it as well, or lets try and guess what's gonna happen next.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I didn't start watching it until it was three seasons in, and had to play catch up with the first two. I think seasons 3-7 where the best ones, to me, since then some of the others have not been as good. I still watch it because I wanna see what happens, but sometimes it feels like they're grasping to figure out what to do for plot. However, occasional happenings catch my attention, and I'm really curious to see the new one since you said it was so good. o:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I didn't start watching it until it was three seasons in, and had to play catch up with the first two. I think seasons 3-7 where the best ones, to me, since then some of the others have not been as good. I still watch it because I wanna see what happens, but sometimes it feels like they're grasping to figure out what to do for plot. However, occasional happenings catch my attention, and I'm really curious to see the new one since you said it was so good. o:

You should get to it. The lore episodes are easily season 4/5 tier, while the motw and fillers are pretty damn good, and resemble a lot of the earlier stuff, so much of it reminds me of season 2. Not to mention baby, which is entirely shot inside Baby, yet has the punch and oomph of a top tier episode.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My best friend is OBSESSED with this show. She fangirls over Jared/Sam all of the time. :P I've actually gotten into it a lot on my own as well, but lately... I haven't had much chance to watch it. I'm not very good with the scary bits and stuff like that. So, it's harder for me to really enjoy it with my anxiety. XC

I do really love it though. Dean is my favorite. :3 I think the farthest I got was Season 2. I just have a really hard time getting into Netflix and stuff I can't even finish House MD without knowing everything I love and adore will go straight to hell.

Lucid

I love the show, I really do, and it's been on forever, so naturally everyone's going to complain it's not as good as it was.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I've seen the first season only because of time constraints, but I love the plot elements so far. Out of the brothers, I'd have to prefer Dean because comedic killer.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Sooo, I'm pretty sure everyone heard of this show at some point. It seems to be quite popular. After all, we're 11 seasons in right now. But, I haven't seen a thread around here about it, so I decided to kick it off. >w>
    Or maybe I just want a Supernatural discussion thread to post gifs and stuff

trPCHV3aviMog.gif

Source: giphy / reddit

So, what is Supernatural?

The story revolves around two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester as they follow their father's footsteps, hunting down evil supernatural creatures such as monsters, demons, and even fallen gods while trying to save innocent people along the way. Continuing the "family business" after their father's death, the brothers soon discovered that the "hunt" doesn't just involve slashing and hacking monsters and demons but also dealing with more powerful creatures such as angels, reapers, and even Death.

Source: Tilsen K. - imdb

u8vTGiGwCrGSY.gif

Source: giphy / tumblr

Seasons:
    Season 1: 22 episodes
    Seaons 2: 22 episodes
    Season 3: 16 episodes
    Season 4: 22 episodes
    Season 5: 22 episodes
    Season 6: 22 episodes
    Season 7: 23 episodes
    Season 8: 23 episodes
    Season 9: 23 episodes
    Season 10: 23 episodes (+ episode 0)
    Season 11: 23 episodes
    Season 12: 23, Announced, 2016

VzDSy93Hb2hC8.gif

Source: giphy / imgur

Discussion

So, the show is filled with tons of folklore and mysteries, what's your favorite? Besides the serious matters and subjects of the show, what's your favorite humor scene/episode? Who's hotter, Sam or Dean? What's the best ship besides Destiel?

Discuss all things Supernatural here. Love it? Hate it? Everything. Just started watching us? Tell us all about it. Deep in the fandom? Share all your memes and ships here.

Don't forget, please keep spoilers in spoiler boxes.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    When the internet connection crashes just as you're clicking post reply and you force yourself to recreate the lost and detailed post-

dcf73d6612f35e5cd50ee234db7882027c7b40d1_hq.gif

sigh9part2.gif

563616b1caaf3fd9c9529e268bc1f58e8c8e9270_hq.gif

...But here's a brief of what it contained:
    Bless-This-Post-supernatural-39489339-300-255.gif

I've probably subconsciously been waiting for a post like this ever since I joined the forums.
    -Supernatural gif thread it is, then

"If the pizzaman truly loves the babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?"

Points of discussion?

-I was a point-blank Sam girl back in the days. It took me some time to finally realize that, Jesus Christ, they're all equally beautiful.

-I generally don't ship in Supernatural. Except for the unavoidable Destiel, of course. I'm more of a bromance-bringer. Deanley tops my charts in that.

-The last episode I watched was Red Meat. I know, I know. You'd think I miss hearing "Carry On My Wayward Son", and the annual "finale feels", but I'm testing myself to see how long I can stall, as well as testing my friend to see how long she'll last without spouting a word that might unintentionally point at a spoiler.

-BUT WE MUST DISCUSS CHANGING CHANNELS BECAUSE THAT JUST NEVER GETS OLD

I'm cringing because I know there's about 50% missing of the original post, yet there's nothing to do about it. DAMMIT

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Yaaaaaaaas, I'm not alone!!! awwieee, sad to hear that about your post :<

yes gif thread goooo

274e0ff0cdc4de782515b636fd2abc15cf168ff27cdf064208863cd5f9987c8e_1.gif

I think at the start I probably favored Dean, especially because Sam looked so much younger with that short hair, buuut... Then his hair grew... And now... And his muscles... :Q___ THEY'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL.. Even Castiel, actually. He's preeeeetty cute.

Destiel is very unavoidable. Even the directors couldn't run away from it anymore and actually put it in to the show. When I saw that, my sides were absolutely gooone.

I don't specifically miss Carry On Wayward Son, buuut... Everytime I hear it.. It gets me every time. Instant feels, right at the start. Honestly, catching up is worth it. Even if it'd ruin the test, because that last season ending was one hell of an ending.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Sam... that flow-y hair though

The instant feels... you know they're coming... yet I can't bring myself to the finale quite yet. I will build up a wall of protection while I can still stand not watching it. Hopefully, it'll lessen the pain that is expected to come.

tumblr_inline_o1ceubhlUJ1scahzd_500.gif

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • just merged this with a Supernatural thread started a few weeks ago. I have not seen the show so I can not comment further. Have Fun.

Back