• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Any Survivor fans?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Hi there!

So, next week is the 2 hours final of the season 19 of Survivor.

Is there any fan of this show here? For this season or for another season in particular?

I didn't watched them all, but I did watch a lot of them! My first one was Micronesia, and it's still a good season for me (I need to watch it again).

This season"Kaoh Rong: brawn VS brain VS beauty" second edition had many twist! I was a really good season (for them who haven't watch it yet, I highly recommend it!).

What do you think about this show?
    I like the fact they don't talk about it like a "reality show". It is a "Game show". Many players said they won't betray like they did in real life. It seems waaay easier now than it was in the first seasons!
    Spoiler:

If you've watch this season, who do you think will win?
    Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    For the record, on the 23rd of May, The Price Is Right will have a primetime Survivor-themed special.

Back