• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I win this, scam ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Well at least you have a nice story to tell your friends xD. Yeah the card does look fake, and its a shame really. The Pokemon cards are littered with fakes, but at least some fakes make it very obvious, like that one with a pokemon that doesn't exist.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    What kind of heracross looking thing is that supposed to be?

In all seriousness, it's a fake. A pretty obvious one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I haven't seen any Italian boxes to know but it could have been a misprint box as well though the fact its so beaten up could just be in an attempt to make it look old and valuable or something. I looked through the Italian card list and don't even see anything remotely like the pokemon on the front. So its possible they took concept art or something to make it.

Years
  • I haven't seen any Italian boxes to know but it could have been a misprint box as well though the fact its so beaten up could just be in an attempt to make it look old and valuable or something. I looked through the Italian card list and don't even see anything remotely like the pokemon on the front. So its possible they took concept art or something to make it.

... the Pokemon released in Italy are the same Pokemon released in every other country. And that is for sure not a Pokemon on that box. And the packaging used in the UK is the same packaging used in the rest of the EU, albeit with different languages depending on the region. The product in the OP is 100% fake.

Back