• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "No, you're not the one..."

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
  • I saw it as well, and I also thought maybe it has to do with AZ as well...Perhaps she seeks revenge on him or something.

So from what I know, the one we are talking about appears on 2nd floor, then there is a building missing a 3rd floor right next to the Hotel Richissime, and the other girl appears on the 4th floor of the Hotel. Not quite sure if this is related at all, but eh.

Some people are saying that both girls have nothing to do with each other, claiming that it would not make sense unless the buildings' elevators are in sync. But. Who knows.

Some still say that both girls are looking for someone who is supposed to come out of this elevator, except they look in different buildings.

Not sure if "the one" can refer to a future protagonist or not, I see the Maniacs as people of the past, more attached to ghosts than Psychic trainers who I find more directed towards future stuff. Even though they both use Ghost and Psychic types, Maniacs are more of the "possessed" kind.
    So I'd think it does have to do with AZ somehow.

Oooor she has to do with the new legendaries (Hoopa and all) and is looking for the one who is supposed to awaken them ? Gosh what..am I saying..

Last edited:

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
    Years
  • I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was incredibly scared by it. Thought I had lost a bit of manliness for a bit. Oh well.
    I think I may have missed something in B/W since I don't remember a ghost girl at all... :P
    Hmm...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    Also, on the back of one of the train boards at the station, there is a hidden message and nearby there is a boy looking for something, probably the message. It could have been left by her.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    where exactly is that building on the north boulevard? i wanna see it for myself too :) though im not a fan of entering buildings one by one

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    where exactly is that building on the north boulevard? i wanna see it for myself too :) though im not a fan of entering buildings one by one

It is the building very close to the gate to Route 14. You can recognize the building by walking in the lobby and seeing the little schoolboy talking about attack power.

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
    Years
  • I read through all of this and I didn't see anyone mention the message on the back of the sign at Lumiose Station. If you haven't seen it, check it out. I've heard a lot of theories connecting that message with the girl and the little boy at the station who says "It should be somewhere around here, right?" just adds to the creepiness.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I think it's just one of those creepy things that we all experience. There seems to be something like this in all of the games, this is the one for XY. This could open something up for an upcoming event, but I doubt it. The whole this is just...spooky.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Okay, I went into a building on North Boulevard, and on the second floor the lights started flickering on and off. A ghost girl appeared behind me, floated to my right, then in front of me, and said, "No, you're not the one."

This really creeped me out, the happy music even stopped while this happened.

Try it for yourself and see what you think!

You'll know it is the right building because on the bottom floor, two children are playing to the right.

She is also in the hotel on the 4th floor in the room to the right. She says,"Don't talk to me.... if you do, I can't hear the elevator..." It is super creepy for a pokemon game.
    If you go to the train station on the back of the second time table on the back is written "I'm going for help. Wait in the usual place." Might be connected. Then, the office building that is to the left (if you are facing it) the station, there is no 3rd floor? At least when I try to get into the elevator there is no 3rd option.

Pinta77

I went to that room. She said "You are the one." Sweet I'm the chosen one =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2016
    I have 2 theories, #1: The girl is waiting for her boyfriend who never came (hence the "I won't be able to hear the elevator" line) #2: Since she says your not "The one" it maybe means that there will be a player that is "the one" eventually.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I was completely caught off guard by it. I loved the little scene. I think it has something to do with AZ and the weapon. Hopefully the sequel will expand on this or even an event or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I have 2 theories, #1: The girl is waiting for her boyfriend who never came (hence the "I won't be able to hear the elevator" line) #2: Since she says your not "The one" it maybe means that there will be a player that is "the one" eventually.

Any Babylon 5 fans out here? There was a bit that played out where the Captain was told "you're not the one" and in a later episode a time travel bit reveals that a future self of the captain was "the one" and had gone back in time and met that character earlier in that characters life..... It's been at least ten years since I watched that, but perhaps something similar is in store for us????

UseTheRNGLuke

The RNG is strong in this one.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    I encountered this intentionally. I originally heard about it, can't remember where from and was immediately hooked. I found out all I could and also found out that the hackers can't access the ROM so can't tell me what this really is. At night, I decide to go and take a look for myself but I decide I should do it in the day considering it too scary to see. When I do though it's underwhelming and I don't feel any fear at all. Wish I had of done it at night and got the whole experience. :(

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • I found this by accident. Definitely creeped me out.
    BTW you can actually find her again in a building in Lumiose.
    She says the following...
    "Please don't speak to me.... otherwise I won't be able to hear the elevator..."

Years
  • I found this by accident. Definitely creeped me out.
    BTW you can actually find her again in a building in Lumiose.
    She says the following...
    "Please don't speak to me.... otherwise I won't be able to hear the elevator..."

it's so exciting! I really hope they are going somewhere with this story. I heard somewhere that she might be looking for a special trainers number/friend code. So there might be someone in the future, that will be "the one" but who knows. Maybe they just did it to spark conversations, either way, i love it so much! Mysteries and adventure aaaah, so awesome.

waningGrimalkin

Level 5 Spin Ninja
    Years
  • I have a few theories about this. The first I read on a theories thread.
    1. Latias Theory.
    The girl is a Latias looking for a trainer for her and Latios. Latias warped the air using air-warping powers to change her appearance. Also, Latias has the ability Levitate. I personally do not like this theory, as the 2 had an appearance in the B&W2 games.
    2. Creepypasta
    I am not a fan of creepypasta, as I think it is silly. However, I do have this to say.
    What if a ghost has possessed the game? The saving issues in Lumoise are not because of some programming or manufacturing issue:it's because a ghost has possessed all of our games. *ghooost nooooises* Nintendo may explain the event with something to sooth the community, but it will be just a patch. The real story is for the chosen one.
    2. Nintendo will release updates
    Nintendo has already released stuff in updates 1 and 2. What if more updates will be released for more story? However, in order to release these, they needed a platform for the updates in the game. In other words, the 3 secret legendary pokemon.
    3. Mew theory.
    Alright, this is less of a theory, and more of a bunch of events channeled together to try and figure something out. The ghost girl or something in Lumoise could have been last minute,thusly telling us... something?
    4. During the releases of Red and Blue, Mew was barely fit in the game. It was added only after testing, and this was bad, seeing as it could have led to glitches. I propose that this ghost girl, or SOMETHING in lumoise is similar, cause save data issues. This could be anything, really.
    5. It will be answered in pokemon Z.
    I really don't like this theory. The girl would just be advertising for the next game, which I'm not going to buy.

Back