• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The International Idol Star Festival/Tournament! [T]

Years
  • Corrine "CoCo" Corduroy

Name: Corrine Corduroy
    Hometown & Region: Rustboro City, Hoenn

Appearance: Coco is short for her age (only about 5' 1") and slender, with tan skin and blue eyes. Her red hair reaches past her shoulders, and is wild but never messy. Her usual attire is bright and varied, a mix of warm and cool colors, and includes a simple skirt and shirt, leggings, boots, and a leather jacket.
    Spoiler:

In contests, she dresses more formally, preferring cool colors and a style that resembles a business suit and skirt. She still wears her hair loose, but brushes it into a neater, straighter style.
    Spoiler:

Personality: Coco is eager to prove herself, and believes that success comes through raw talent and hard work. She cares for herself above all others and sees people mainly as tools to further her own goals, but she loves Pokemon and is deeply fascinated by them. She doesn't really know how to talk to people, so she prefers not to when possible, but adopts a bombastic persona when she has to.

She is intelligent and creative, personally designing her contest routines and training system. She can easily connect with Pokemon, but isn't as skilled when it comes to dealing with people. She tends to be arrogant and emotionally distant, thinking herself better than others. She doesn't take criticism well, because how could anyone know her Pokémon and herself as well as she does? She gets mad when others point out her flaws or mistakes.

Background: Corrine is the daughter of Colin Corduroy, former Pokethlon champion. Colin never tried to push his daughter into following in his athletic footsteps, but he always encouraged her to do her best, excel in her chosen field, and win no matter the cost. Her Pokemon were her only friends, though she hated battling because it was too rough and competitive. She found contests to be more elegant, more controlled, and (in her mind) require more skill. Plus, it was a creative and visually appealing way to showcase a Pokemon's abilities. She initially entered into contests for fun, but now she also performs to make a name for herself and step out of her father's shadow. In sharp contrast to her father's athletic Pokemon, Coco prefers cuter, chubby Pokemon, and would love to have a Snorlax one day.

Inventory: Poffin Case, Fashion Case, fireworks, small Snorlax doll.

Adept With: Normal types, fat Pokemon.

Inept With: Animalistic Pokemon, beautiful or elegant Pokemon.

Misc.: She's an expert at unusual combinations and subverting expectations, and wants to showcase Pokemon she considers cute but that others often overlook.

Main Partner:
    Species & Nickname: Marshmallow the Wigglytuff
    Sex: Female
    Moves: Sing, Rest, Rollout, Wake-Up Slap, Body Slam, Fire Punch
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Nature: Impish, alert to sounds.
    Best Categories: Cute, Tough

Secondary Partner:
    Species & Nickname: Yokozuna the Makuhita
    Sex: Male
    Moves: Focus Energy, Force Palm, Thunder Punch, Whirlwind, Knock Off, Feint Attack
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Jolly, Loves to eat.
    Best Categories: Cool, Clever

Writing Sample:
    Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Name/Nickname: Melody Motoria
    Hometown & Region: Ambrette Town, Kalos
    Appearance: Melody has long, Blonde hair. She has Green eyes and has white skin. Her normal clothing is a Western-looking jacket, which reflects her love for Ground and Rock type pokémon. Her whole clothing is Brown/gold/Yellow-ish. For contests, she wears A Gold dress with Silver heels. She also has a gold Necklace on.
    (So I'm not telling how much she weighs or how tall she is because I have no idea how english people measure things. Its very strange to people like me)

Personality: Coming from the small town of Ambrette, she visited the fossil laboratory much, and has become obsessed with the fossil pokémon and learning about them. She is very smart and likes to tell others they're shortcomings in knowledge. She has an eye for beautiful things but is stressed easily.
    She makes her Pokémon food herself, and gives her 2 partners the best Pokéblocks.

Background: She is the daughter of an assistant of the Fossil Lab. Thanks to her father's job, she visited the fossil lab very much, and she got to learn a lot about fossils. She was also pretty popular at school, and studied the ''Pokémon coördinator'' study. She just finished her study 4 years ago and is ready to go! Thanks to her Fossil lab experience, she had to go to glittering cave many times, and she also had to go to to beach for Experiments many times. This is how her love for Rock and Ground types came to exist. She loves pokemon who are strong, but also good-hearted. She would love to own a fossil Pokémon soon.

Inventory: Berry Case, Pokémon food Kit, Photo of home, Golden Necklace

Adept with: Rock and Ground type Pokémon. Hard skinned Pokémon. Fossil Pokémon

Inept with: Frail Pokémon. Fairy and Psychic type Pokémon.

Misc: She doesn't give her Pokémon special clothes for contests often. She loves them the way they are.

Main Partner:

Species and Nickname: Debbie the Crustle
    Sex: Female
    Moves: Counter, Facade, Endure, Protect, Hidden Power, Flail
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Quiet, Often Lost in thought
    Best Categories: Tough, Clever

Secondary Partner:
    Species and Nickname: Slash the Sandslash
    Sex: Male
    Moves: Magnitude, Flail, Endure, Mud Shot, Covet, Poison Jab
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Brave, Likes to Fight
    Best Categories: Cool, Cute

Writing Sample:
    Spoiler:

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    There are some issues with what you have thus far, unfortunately. How Carcol got in is what irks me the most. "Begging" and "outside connections" aside, the selected coordinators were strictly chosen for both their talent and individuality. You'd definitely need to leave that detail about him being a "lackluster coordinator" out of the final product. It could lead to some humorous moments but, in the end, if everyone's character doesn't even have to be that good to get in, we're not going to be having that much of a good time. Alternatively, if you don't want him to be the best at actual coordination, you can emphasize his stage presence instead. For example, the Coolness Judge, Gasparre, has an alter-ego of sort that has gotten him rather far.

Ah, alright. I wanted to leave that part in to see if it was fine or not, so it was good that I revealed that part of his background in the OOC beforehand so I can expunge it. In some irony, I only added that part because of I felt that IIS would only accept coordinators with a history of dedication along with talent and I felt like I had to justify the prerequisites for Carcol's involvement given how prone he is to being discouraged; regardless of his talent and potential, there would be countless of other applicants. Unless you feel there's nothing wrong with that, I would imagine I have to change a few things.

I think I really meant to claim that he was just a very scatter-brained coordinator with that claim, not necessarily devoid of actual skill. I mean, he has a good understanding on Pokemon contests and even utilizes his past experiences as a trainer for occasional improvisations when he feels the need to add flair. It was mostly when it came to appealing to crowds and judges that his "lack" of deftness becomes more apparent to them, as his affinity for convolutions and desire to set flashy trends while expecting to be given everything on a silver platter severely clouds his better judgment and he really comes off as a clown. So, I guess it's more a lack of maturity and sensibility rather than the lack of talent (which he does have for this... just not in the way HE thinks).

Anyways, keeping this into consideration, I will definitely see to some revisions. If there's anything else, even if it's of minuscule concern, I would love to know. Anything to help me fit in the established setting is greatly appreciated :3

Disclosed said:
    Speaking of Gasparre, this is a more minor complaint on my end but, so far, we already have two wealthy, or at least well-off, Kalos teenage boys with plotting, arrogant personality traits that will play a big part in progressing the story. If Carcol is a character all of his own, I'll have no complaints, but it's still something to consider.

mOWzKaj.png

On a very serious note, any direct similarities were unintentional. I wanted to work off the cast and have my character play off their personal quirks for the occasional interactions he may have with them, but I really wanted to avoid saturating his characteristics to the point he has trouble standing out as an individual. Kalos was only chosen because it's native to Goodra's family line, as Carcol has a slug/snail motif to him as well as their emphasis on clothing, otherwise any place could have worked for him. His age is completely incorrect there; he is definitely not that young as I don't think adolescents would ever have that sort of mindset But again, I might make changes in some revisions to add more discrepancies between him and the rest of the cast and be clear on his niche.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Ech said:

I say call him a prodigy. He's lazy and maybe not focused (think former UFC lightweight and welterweight champion BJ Penn), but he's still highly touted and regarded by pundits, thus his acceptance into IIS.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • This is very much WIP, I'm just leaving it here for now. LMK if the OCD stuff is too much.

Name/Nickname: Gina "Jay" Strauss

Hometown & Region: Sinnoh

Appearance:

Personality/Background (Sorry they bled together when I was writing): Jay appears relatively happy-go-lucky, and always brings a breath of fresh air to room she enters. Every minute she is laughing and smiling, and many say that her laugh sounds like the peal of church bells early on a spring morning. She face is always lit up, so much that she will probably develop crow's feet before she is 30. This excessive joy however, can easily be seen as compensating for some darker inner feelings. Jay has OCD, or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. This manifests in a few ways for her. The first, and most important manifestation is in her contest life. Jay was drawn to performing ever since she was a child; she took singing lessons, and would beat herself up over every single little mistake. Nobody noticed at first, her parents just assumed that she really loved singing. She began to spend hours and hours just singing, which ultimately made her voice even more tired and caused her to become more obsessed. Things became very bad, to the point when she lost her voice for two weeks straight, and had to go to a hospital.
    From that point on, Jay's life has improved, however she is vehemently opposed to taking medication, and to make up for that, she has tried a lot of alternative treatment methods. She meditates for 30 minutes daily, and tries all sorts of herbal teas and homeopathic remedies. Jay gets very obsessed with her performance routines, and if things go badly, she becomes horribly distraught, and sometimes can put herself in danger. Sometimes her thoughts are consumed with the next performance, to the point when she runs out of creative ideas because of her constant stream of thought. However, her appeals are almost always perfectly executed and have their own special flair to them. Jay does not take criticism well, to say the least. It can prevent her from sleeping if it is too deprecating. As time passes, she gets better with controlling her obsessions, and regularly talks to a therapist.

Inventory:
    • Poffin case
    • Fashion case
    • Noise blocking headphones
    • Mp3 player loaded with 30 hours of white, brown, and pink noise tracks
    • Long lasting air freshener
    • Large case of various herbal teas
    • Teal mug with the words, "JAY + (TBD)" written in bright yellow on the base

Adept With: Flying types, obedient Pokemon, water types

Inept With: Ghost types, improvising Pokemon, poison types

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • EOU6Tdv.jpg
    Eric Pique
    Spoiler: Inventory
    • Poffin Case
    • Fashion Case
    • Pokétch
    • Sunglasses
    • Spare Black Glasses
    • Music Player & Wireless Headphones
    • Ear Plugs
    • Heal Powder (x10)
    • Tuxedo
    • Prop-up conductor's podium
    • Conductor's stick
    Hometown: Eterna City
    Region: Sinnoh
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 101 lbs
    Hair: Cyan
    Eye: Yellow
    Accessories: Sunglasses
    Background:
    Born as the twelfth and final child of a middle-class family, Eric was never in the spotlight of anything much in life. With nine older sisters and two older brothers - both born over a decade before him - it is understandable whatever mild achievements the young boy would accomplish would be overshadowed by the feats of his other siblings. Some growing up to work with the city's gym leader Gardenia, others becoming renowned trainers, scientists and breeders in Sinnoh and Abroad, and some even managing to land jobs in the illustrious Team Galactic organization. However, Eric noticed none of his sisters or brothers had gone into the field of coordination. While it had always interested him, he had never really considered contests as a career path simply because nobody else in the family had done it - meaning he would have no mentor. However, pushed by an overly enthusiastic mother and an even more enthusiastic Chatot, he gave it a try, participating in his first contest at age 10. It turned out he was a natural; particularly in cute and beauty contests where Allegro's musical acts would leave audiences and judges enamored. A year into his contest career, Eric captured Boombox, a music-loving loudred who would soon become his second partner in contests.

Personality:
    Eric is, in his own words, a verbal exorcist. Throwing shade left and right, leaving no individual unmocked; it is his purpose. Or at least, it's what he tells himself.

If there's one thing Eric enjoys, it's inflating his ego. Either by doing it himself or hearing others flatter him, Eric loves getting his feet kissed. This ego-boosting often takes place in the form of taking down others' through savage mockery, jeering and joking. It's nothing personal - he simply feeds off the attention it brings. His lack of consideration for what he says can be seen in his upfrontedness about it, which has landed him a fair share of punches to the shades. Eric is also extremely competitive by nature, perhaps fueled by the duodecupled sibling rivalry he was born into. While this makes him an especially determined competitor, it also can be considered unpleasant as this competitiveness extends indiscriminately to his friends as well. However, he never actually admits to this, downplaying the notion and calling himself a 'chill dude'.

There is a reason why Eric and his group wears shades. While they indeed make him look twice as cool, Eric is extremely insecure about his eyes. The long eyelashes and bright color in addition to his boyish face give off the completely opposite impression to what he aims for. This general insecurity is also the source of his mockery habits; making fun of others' flaws in the hopes that nobody notices his own. As such, his response to criticism can be... less than mature.

In short, Eric's just really trying to be cool. Give him that, at least.

Adept With: Pokemon with loud/melodic cries, flying-types, fighting-types

Inept With: Soundless/quiet Pokemon, immobile/slow Pokemon, fairy-types, cute/adorable/baby Pokemon

Spoiler: Partners
    Allegro
    441.gif

Species: Chatot
    Moves:
    • Round
    • Double Team
    • Feather Dance
    • Rain Dance
    • Chatter
    • Synchronoise
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Visual Quirks: None
    Nature: Hasty, Mischievous
    Best Categories: Cute, Beautiful
    Held Item: Black Glasses
    Miscellaneous: Trained to say "Hah, got 'em!" "Nice one!" and "Get roasted!" by Eric, for verbal incineration purposes.

Boombox
    294.gif

Species: Loudred
    Moves:
    • Uproar
    • Stomp
    • Earthquake
    • Rain Dance
    • Overheat
    • Fling
    Ability: Soundproof
    Visual Quirks: Unlike most of his species, Boombox's mouth is usually closed when not performing, relying mostly on his antennae to produce sound.
    Nature: Hardy, Likes to thrash about
    Best Categories: Cool, Tough
    Held Item: Black Glasses
    Miscellaneous: Shares Eric's abysmal taste in music.

Sample:
    "Ahem." Eric adjusted his tie and cleared his throat, his back turned to the audience. The elegant bird which had been resting on his shoulder swooped down, leaving behind its Black Glasses on the podium as it landed on a small stair-like structure.

A few chuckles of amusement resonated among the audience as the diminutive Chatot stood proudly alone in the enormous stage. Eric tapped the tip of his podium with his stick, causing all the lights to black out - spare a tiny spotlight shining down on Allegro.

At the press of a button, a soft piano tune began to play. The Music Note Pokemon began to chant along, moving its tail along to the movement of Eric's finger. The crowd was completely silent.

Suddenly, new instruments chimed into the melody, an the piano picked up the pace. The Chatot began singing with more force, expanding his wings as he chanted. As he did so, he was briefly enveloped in light - moments later, two duplicates, still chanting, had appeared beside Allegro. As more and more instruments began to join the orchestra, the more the Chatot used Double Team. Birds were everywhere across the stage: on the set of stairs, on the podium, on the lights above - all singing with increased vigor as Round's special ability came into effect.

Eric pointed his stick at the copies perched near the ceiling, and swiped down. The birds instantly followed, swooping down into a figure eight and slamming into the nearby copies, causing all of those hit to burst into sparkling flashes of light. Pointing at another group of copies with his hand, he began moving his finger in a circular motion. The Chatot group followed, spinning around the main choir group faster and faster, gaining speed, before exploding once more as Eric clenched his fist dramatically. Finally, as the song began to slow down, he motioned towards the main choir with both hands. As instruments began to fade away, so did the copies, and the lights. Finally, all that remained was the last copy.

"Thank you." the Chatot tweeted, bowing courteously to the applause before flying back to Eric's shoulder.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Okay. Here's what we're going to do.

There are only seven slots in this roleplay; not exactly a lot. We have a limited cast and individualism is something strongly emphasized both out-of-character and in-character. Thus, I'm establishing a new system: In order to allow for a more diverse and intriguing cast from the start, as well as to give applicants more of a chance too, we're ditching the "first-come-first-served" method (for the most part; see later). On a specified date, I will sit down personally and sort through the apps in order to sort out who I feel is most appropriate for the RP; specifically, what would make for the most interesting, potentially off-the-wall that I think is possible. That date will be Friday, June 13th 10th. By 3:00 EST, I expect all finalized (i.e. not "works-in-progress") apps to have been posted by all concerned applicants.

There will be priority given to old members rejoining as old characters because they were never given the opportunity to actually play those characters in the recent past. Unless recent edits render a revised application unacceptable for some reason, I will accept the rejoining member's contributions before I review those of newer members. I apologize if this comes across as unfair, but I do think they deserve to have another chance, especially if I said "yes" before. Not to mention it also acts as a sort of base that I can work off of once it comes to accepting new guys; I can ask, "What do we have so far? What character would work best off of these others?"

For other members, feel free to continue editing and tinkering with those works-in-progress and I will offer advise if I think it necessary. Say, you have a very blatant issue; I'll make sure that's sorted out to reduce frustration when it comes to accepting people.

With that said...
    Corrine "CoCo" Corduroy
    Miss Corrine is once again accepted! I really like the revisions you've made. I can really get a sense of her Pokemon preference (cute, fat Pokemon, d'awww!). Might I ask what you mean by "animalistic" Pokemon" Just Pokemon that resemble things like cats, dogs, etc? Or does it have to do with "personality", since some Pokemon are known to be rowdier than others? Nonetheless, I like her writing sample as well, with that bombastic persona of hers being shown off pretty nicely. Makuhita has an element of toughness to him but I think that's the vibe all Fighting-types will naturally give off, and I do like how you made him revolve around different, less-expected categories.

Actually, speaking of Clever, I caught wind in-private that the Clever blurb about the Forretress wasn't too helpful in capturing the category, and cleverness for me, personally, was the hardest to describe. Is anyone else particularly confused by cleverness? I see it, really, as build-up and I'd compare it to coding: lots of convoluted steps leading up to a final result. Stat moves are very much Clever, but you could also use attacking moves to build those stats (like Flame Charge), and then also combine with other categories like Cool and Tough. Clever is very much a "combining" category.

Or am I just rambling on randomly? Anyway, moving on to some other responses I want to make to WIPs and such:
    Name/Nickname: Melody Motoria
    First finished app from a new person!

But, bluntly speaking here, grammar is very much an issue. Just from the very beginning, I'm seeing unnecessary capitalization (like "green", "necklace", "blonde", aren't proper nouns so they can be fully lowercase) and wrong forms of words like "their" (which, in "...likes to tell others they're shortcomings" is spelled with the condensed version of "they are"). I understand you are new to the English language but I'm worried that, when it comes to actually writing posts, the meaning of your words will be mistaken and cause misunderstandings between you and I, as well as you and the other players.

Your writing sample doesn't follow the requirements; that's another very big issue. What I asked for was "a very brief example appeal", not the lead-up to said appeal. Unless this writing sample is a work-in-progress itself?

The reason I ask for an actual appeal is because I would like to, as well as getting a sample of your personal way of writing, gauge your understanding of appeals, the established categories and the like. I think that's most important.

I'd strongly suggesting going over what you have so far before Friday. I'll also suggest fleshing out Melody's personality a bit more. I'm fine with brevity but, now that we have Corrine--an intelligent yet haughty show-woman--Melody comes across as redundant with her own intelligence and implied tendency to point out other's mistakes. The only thing else to work off of is how she gets "flustered easily", and I suppose you see a little of that in your sample when Melody's nerves are getting to her before she goes onstage, but she is fairly confident in herself seconds after the fact. Overall, her personality isn't that prominent in your sample, and because of that, I'd like to see more of her individual traits distinguished in the app itself.
    Ah, alright.
    Thank you for including that detail about how he got in, actually, so now other people understand as well.

Really, acceptance revolves around proof of talent and anything that would make them especially stand-out. Remember, every coordinator here is expected to have at least one year of coordinating experience and at least ten ribbons. Those are the bare minimum standards you have to meet, as well as just being a stand-out character that broadcasters would want to flaunt. If Carcol's easily-discouraged or a bad sport or etcetera, he could still be accepted if those TV heads think he'd be hilarious to have on the air. Perhaps the judges won't be too pleased that he slipped through the cracks...

In the end, you can have a total loser wind-up in the IIS if you word it in a way like, "His ostentatious behavior drew in laughter, at the expense of some self-pride" or "Curiously, that so-called 'obnoxiousness' associated with him all-throughout high-school worked to his benefit on the stage". (Some general examples; not necessarily applicable to Carcol.)

I really meant to emphasize his Kalosian background, age (or placeholder age!? boi why'd you put 14 if he AIN'T 14) and very generally his demeanor as just a thing to consider. You justify everything very well. Honestly, where he comes from doesn't matter all that much. I can see it being a sort of gimmick if even more Kalos region coordinators sign up.

Honestly, I'll apologize for somewhat overlooking Carcol. As he stands now, there are some effective differences between him, Gasparre and Soren. Gasparre is foremost and purposely a prick and Soren is cold as ice. A goofball like Carcol would stick out well enough from the other two characters that I was afraid would foreshadow him. I'm looking forward to any edits you would like to make, as well as that writing sample!
    This is very much WIP, I'm just leaving it here for now. LMK if the OCD stuff is too much.
    It's a WIP, I know, but "Hometown" is necessary as well as "Region." Just in case you weren't planning to decide on one later!

Right, let's get into Jay. I'll be frank: the OCD is disconcerting and I really don't think I can allow it. Like I told you via VM, darker themes will be present or at least alluded to at times, but they won't be pervading. Pokemon itself is a mostly lighthearted franchise with some occasional not-so-happy-go-lucky moments, think Pokemon Tower; in a way, IIS will be mimicking that. Your depiction of OCD is a very literal and I'd say, based on what I've learned on the matter, a pretty realistic one. If a character with something so very real, very stressful and very grim is a main character, they'll either influence the entire tone or Jay will solely stick out like a sore thumb. OCD isn't something that Jaye just happens to have either, which corresponds to the very real nature in which you've portrayed it and the character herself thus far. OCD is a defining part of who this character is.

Because of these reasons, I think you shouldn't focus so much on the mental illness. An obsessive character, totally preoccupied with perfection and organization, is a lighter way of portraying Jay, I think. It's something that can poked fun at, something that can have a humorous edge, but it can also have darker undertones to it. Basically, be far less blatant with Jay's condition, or dilute it. Realism is fun to play with in fantastical settings but sometimes things can get a bit too real.
    Will finish tomorrow!
    Hell yeah, baby! That sample is really good, Fox. I especially like how it wasn't just the Chatot doing their thing, how it incorporated a grand finale at the end.

I take it you're not going for the "classic" feel with your application? Both the Pokemon have shades, are you kidding me? Why didn't you name the Chatot "Retweet" Anyway, Eric and his posse are hysterical and this was a great first impression. Looking forward to seeing what's next! Just make sure his personality isn't just "living meme", else you'll get denied 420 times over.

Bad jokes fully aside... I'll take the time after this beast of a reply post to apologize in-advance for any vibes my earlier decision regarding applications, as well as my replies to these applications, may potentially give to some people. I don't want this roleplay to have a "top elitist" vibe to it. I just want this RP to get far so we can all enjoy all the crazy crap I've planned out and just generally have fun writing together! Just remember I'm as susceptible to feedback as any of ya'll.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • It's a WIP, I know, but "Hometown" is necessary as well as "Region." Just in case you weren't planning to decide on one later!

Right, let's get into Jay. I'll be frank: the OCD is disconcerting and I really don't think I can allow it. Like I told you via VM, darker themes will be present or at least alluded to at times, but they won't be pervading. Pokemon itself is a mostly lighthearted franchise with some occasional not-so-happy-go-lucky moments, think Pokemon Tower; in a way, IIS will be mimicking that. Your depiction of OCD is a very literal and I'd say, based on what I've learned on the matter, a pretty realistic one. If a character with something so very real, very stressful and very grim is a main character, they'll either influence the entire tone or Jay will solely stick out like a sore thumb. OCD isn't something that Jaye just happens to have either, which corresponds to the very real nature in which you've portrayed it and the character herself thus far. OCD is a defining part of who this character is.

Because of these reasons, I think you shouldn't focus so much on the mental illness. An obsessive character, totally preoccupied with perfection and organization, is a lighter way of portraying Jay, I think. It's something that can poked fun at, something that can have a humorous edge, but it can also have darker undertones to it. Basically, be far less blatant with Jay's condition, or dilute it. Realism is fun to play with in fantastical settings but sometimes things can get a bit too real.

Okay yeah cool, I was considering doing that anyway, I'm going to make her just a major perfectionist. I didn't want to make her character totally about the OCD anyways, but I just wanted to get something out so I just sort of wrote and that's what happened. Also I wrote it when I didn't have access to the internet and I couldn't remember the towns in Sinnoh, so that's why there's no hometown as of now :P

Now that the time constrain has been lifted, I'll return with a better app later.
    Also just remembered that I have a font I like to use here, it's nice to be back!

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Okay yeah cool, I was considering doing that anyway, I'm going to make her just a major perfectionist. I didn't want to make her character totally about the OCD anyways, but I just wanted to get something out so I just sort of wrote and that's what happened. Also I wrote it when I didn't have access to the internet and I couldn't remember the towns in Sinnoh, so that's why there's no hometown as of now :P

Now that the time constrain has been lifted, I'll return with a better app later.
    Also just remembered that I have a font I like to use here, it's nice to be back!
    Yeah yeah yeah, sounds good!

Sometimes I "just write" thingsout too. Better than not writing anything at all, right? No problem-o with the hometown either, I just mentioned it jic.

I swore I'd seen you around somewhere. Welcome back. Best wishes for finishing up your app!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

• -
    26 yrs
    ----
    -
    AFAB
    Assigned Female at Birth
    ----
    -
    Hearthome, Sinnoh
    ----
    -
    aka "Little" Marjorie Deeds
    -
    Adept with Humanoid and Amorphous Pokemon, skilled with using Status Moves and ones that Effect the Entire Area, and is especially good at connecting with Ghost-Types.

-
    Inept with Quadrupedal and Fish-Like Pokemon, despises using Lower-Power Moves and ones that have to Charge for Several Turns, and has an aversion to using Fire-Types.

Sondheim the Jolly Gengar
    Impetuous and Silly; Levitate

Specializes in Cute Contests, minors in Beauty

Dazzling Gleam • Double Team • Night Shade
    Psychic • Round • Trick Room

Kushner the Careful Smeargle
    Capable of Taking Hits; Own Tempo

Specializes in Clever Contests, minors in Cool

Barrier • Double Edge • Explosion
    Freeze-Dry • Rain Dance • Teeter Dance

-
    Customary Poffin and Fashion Cases, Theatrical Trunk including Costumes and Makeup, a Tote Bag of various Wigs, simple Black Staff that can unlock into Ring Leader Whip, a case of Ball Capsules and Seals.

-----
    One for October 31st.

-----
    There was an audible creak coming from several of the chairs in the audience; a couple of which immediately croaked again when their inhabitants realized the disturbance they had made when they unconsciously leaned forward. Their eyes were set curiously on what laid before them on stage: Koestler had walked on buried within a large black suitcoat and matching hat; careful to disallow any onlookers to catch a glimpse of her face. Her back was turned away from them, and the sound of a released Pokeball and a hushed command preceded a flood of a thick black fog that engulfed the woman and sprawled out across the stage. A few watchers turned to their mates and offered ideas on what technique it could've been; its usage reminiscent of Haze or Smokescreen, but colored as if it came from a Ghost-Type move: some even correctly assumed it was Night Shade.
    -----
    A shot of shimmering green light burst through the oppressive ebony cloud and took the shape of a small creature mid-air before shattering off its form like shards of glass. The effect created by the Seals on the Pokémon's Ball Capsule had riveted some, but others were left befuddled and surprised about what had been revealed: a Smeargle flipped through the air and landed on the stage with substantial force, a shower of lime glints accompanying it. A Normal-Type wasn't forbidden in the competition, of course, but it was an odd choice to start a Halloween theme. The Smeargle slowly got to his feet, standing firm and quiet for a moment before swaying its legs in weird indirect fashion: most certainly a Teeter Dance. The dog moved about all corners of the arena, grabbing at the gaseous shadows and whisking them over its body; at certain moments, some could see a cloak forming and spinning around with the Pokémon.
    -----
    A gasp shot through the crowd; it appeared that someone finally caught a glimpse of one of the misty skeletons clattering behind the Smeargle, taking horrific steps towards the apron. Amongst them, directly behind their Pokemon, was Koestler: their face gaunt and slathered with paint as to appear as a skull. She shambled along with the leagues of the undead as a Gengar floated above the scene and straightened it posture like a musical conductor. Not a second after all the skeletons came into clear view, the Gengar clasped it hands into fists and the entire cast straightened their backs in a similar fashion. The Ghost smiled and winked at the judges, cueing a loud electronic beat to commence and all the performers to suddenly burst into coordinated dance in perfect sync; their heads and limbs flailing about as if held together by thinning ligament.

-----
    An Introduction to Nature of Arson.

-----
    An instance of arson can usually be condensed into a few elements: a troubled individual, misfortunate tenants, and writers who are eager or obligated to record such crimes. If one were to peruse case files located in a certain dusty cardboard box cooped up in the backroom of a small police department near of coast of Holon Lake, eventually they would come across a thick manila folder detailing a house fire that, at face value, appears to include all of those aspects laid out in a uncomplicated fashion: a man plagued in the mind with political idealism and - allegedly - intoxicants, the charred remains of a brilliant curator, and a swarm of film reels and speculative theories jotted down in chickenscratch illustrating a magnificent Victorian-style home engulfed in an igneous disease. The twist of the piece comes when one reads the suspect's psychological profile: being deemed completely sane meant his ideas and demeanor were no more demented than anyone's who resided near that quaint seaside town and the beautiful mansion that he set ablaze. No, the aforementioned "troubled individual" role was not held by the perpetrator; it was instead given to the curator's young daughter.

-----
    A House in Holon.

-----
    She was the product of a passionate liaison and subsequent hasty marriage that, due to an unforeseen simple tragedy, added her father to a list of widows. The curator and his then-infantile daughter found sanctuary when his family requested he take over as the caretaker of an estate in Holon. The interior of this home was only comparable to that of a vast library. The curator's ancestor, its former inhabitant, had fancied herself a hermit and in her lonely boredom decided to alter nearly every wall to act as a bookshelf. The combination of her yellowing tomes and the curator's personal assortment of literature was the only entertainment the daughter seemed to need growing up. On many nights she chose to spend her youth listening to her father's crisp voice recite a classic, cuddled up with a Smeargle puppy her father had imported from Johto.
    -----
    The girl was an awkward thing and moved in quick gestures, about eight at the time of the incident; not gangly per se, but it was uncomfortably easy for visiting neighbors to imagine her tangling her appendages into inhuman forms and enticing them to sell their soul to her. But despite the circumstances of her birth and her slight aesthetic disposition towards the unnerving, the curator absolutely adored his daughter. Though, maybe not in an ideal sense of the word; since he cherished her like one cherishes a prized momento or personal project. It was a curious relationship; his treatment of her most likely derived from his deep-rooted constitution as a collector of valuable artifacts. Ever since he was a child he was like this: finding, trading, hoarding baubles and intriguing relics while simultaneously slighting the feelings of lovers and family due to an ingrown sense of objectification or materialism. It was hard for him to drift from this behavior in his approach to parenthood, but if you disregard the moderate emotional distance and his tendency to instill mental complexes, you were left with an excellent candidate to raise this girl.
    -----
    It is difficult to figure how exactly the fire spread, or where it began, or why the curator had not caught on to its presence earlier and escaped. If not for that Smeargle and a quickly responsive volunteer fire-fighting service, the girl might've not made it out of the house either. If you ask her, she doesn't remember the event all that well; the puppy had dragged her out of the building half-asleep. But she does specifically recall one moment: standing, in full view of the house, and thinking of all those characters, in all those books, turning a deep black color and crinkling within the flames.

-----
    A New Artist in Hearthome.

-----
    Aunt Marjorie, her father's older sister and her namesake, was easily describable as prim, priggish, and prudish; the type of person vying for a head position on a town committee and who made weekly trips to the Foreign Building. She had a respectable residence in Hearthome, nearly small and very clean; obviously chosen with the intent of housing the woman as she lived the remainder of her life as a socially-active dignified spinster. The introduction of her little niece had only served to make the rooms feel tight and speed her aging process. Marjorie was empathetic, of course: she too had lost someone and felt that no child should have to go through trauma, but she found it difficult to summon motherly instincts within herself. She tended to overcompensate, becoming an overbearing presence on the girl's life. Especially when the girl started exhibiting strange … tendencies.
    -----
    Her first notable offense was somewhere around the age of ten. She had been reading in the study, her aunt sitting rigidly in her favorite chair doing likewise, when the girl suddenly stopped and walked out of the room. She had been absent for a long period of time before Marjorie peered upwards to find the book she left sprawled open on the couch; daring time to weather the binding. The woman slapped her own read shut and saved the poor novel before the damage could set in. She cried out for the child to return and answer for her negligence. When she received no answer, she quickly trotted out into the hallway; catching the noise of a running faucet. The woman frowned at the door of the powder room as she waited for the girl to come out. But when the doorknob turned and revealed the girl, she was wearing an outfit of her father's. Everything had been haphazardly altered to her body with an unsteady pair of scissors, and her head sported a pair of his bifocals and a swath of watery, slicked-back hair. When questioned, the girl insisted that she was the "mirror reflection" of her father and was looking for "his daughter" herself. But even when provided a few harsh words and a punishment for ruining a good set of clothes, the girl continued slipping into representations of people or personas she would make up.
    -----
    Her aunt conjectured this mentality stemmed from the reading material she had been feeding herself throughout her adolescence; scratchy parchment loosely strung together by withering leather binding told her daring tales of strange phenomena and old rituals, of creatures and powers that bent the wires reality was hung from. The girl was soaking herself in the confusing and terrifying and adopting its habit, and Marjorie found herself failing to curb this: when she took away books so the girl wouldn't copy the characters, the child would assign her dresses as different identities; when she forced her to wear plain clothes, the girl focused on making all her characters based off an extravagant variety of vocal qualities.
    -----
    When venting to a trusted friend about the ordeal, Marjorie was gifted the idea of involving the child in theatre around the area. That way, she would have an outlet for her excessive creativity, and if the problem persisted into her adult life, at least she would have a marketable talent. The immediate thought was to take the girl to see a few shows at the local Super Contest Hall, and coordination was quickly picked up as a hobby. The girl's future pursuits in theatre, art, and coordination had not snuffed out her oddities or her compulsion to slip into other personas on a whim, but it had managed to make her incredibly busy and tire her out enough that you could often see a side of her that wasn't a mimicry or creation of someone else. The girl grew into a passable sense of beauty and social skill as she reached the crest of adulthood; that fact, which when combined with a numb layer of tolerance, satiated her aunt into a more complacent role.

-----
    The Appearance and Soul of a Multi-Faced Girl.

-----
    And perhaps the girl ended up having a good effect on her aunt in the end; due to competitions or out-of-town productions, Marjorie often had to take a train or long walk through nature with her niece to secure a place in the audience. These excursions did much to bide off the onset of post-prime body fat, but additionally gave the woman an exclusive peek into her niece's mind; as they would actively chat through such trips. A little known fact is that it was actually Marjorie who came up with the idea of one "stage name" to encompass all the personalities her niece embodied during performances, so that the girl could stop confusing the management with her sudden name changes. The next time the girl registered for a contest, her name would be "Koestler," after her father. It was a good, sturdy, and practical name, her aunt insisted; although she secretly tasted some bitterness over the fact the girl basically abandoned her real name, as if there was something wrong with the woman she was named after.
    -----
    The girl's stage presence existed little as a person; her constant shift in themed costume and liberal use of make-up to create pseudo-masks had made "Koestler" feel like a brand or subgenre of coordination performance art, and some were left astonished when they discovered the girl was just that - a girl - as she often cross-dressed. There even came times when a judge insisted the artist be investigated, as they strongly believed that "Koestler" was the shared moniker of a group of actors trying to pass off as the same person. But each time, officials found the base of Koestler to be a skinny gaunt-faced woman with rich tea-toned skin and scraggly black hair down to her shoulders. The politeness ingrained into her character would soothe their suspicions, although they often left her company bewildered by her manner to treat the world around her as if it was a malleable or fictitious construct; devised in some book or other medium.
    -----
    When exactly she started having faith that an unseen writer was devising her life is unknown, but she justified her position firmly in most of her personas: for, when she considered the worlds inhabiting her books and how real it was for the characters dwelling in one, what was truly the difference? She'd often indulged in expressing these thoughts and lacked subtlety outside of performances: like talking about her impressions of a person's details whilst standing right in front of them; as if testing their pride. She had a very appraising eye, and often fascinated herself with details that would normally seem mundane or trivial to others - and in most cases, actually were - like her companion's physical ticks or figuring out what kind of format and genre her life story was supposed to be in. All in all her approach could be called charming by some and less than delicate by others, but was certainly flittering and lackadaisical. There was a good amount of knowledge in her head, but it never left her mind uncolored by a weird sense of existentialism.

-----
    Into a Non-Conclusive Present.

-----
    Perhaps the fundamental essence of arson needs a review, because a few of you might not consider this girl "troubled" as much as she is "troubling" to those around her. Simply because one mixes a warm heart with a disquieting aura does not qualify one as troubled. But as I write this, I can assure you it is uncanny to detail the life of a girl as if you were her deceased father.
    -----
    A train takes Aunt Marjorie and I towards the next chapter of my life, and I still have no idea who pertains to the word "I." Who is Little Marjorie Deeds?

-----
    I'm not sure.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ech

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Hai. So, this looks like an awesome RP to join, so I would like to request a reservation. I'd love to see what I can come up with. Great way to get back into another RP other than Cornered :D

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    "Hey man... Like, do you have something against overbearing moms?"

Unseen writer, huh? I see what you're doing, you tricky devil. You can't fool me with your not-so-subtle attempts to violate that fourth wall. Also, this character is hauntingly intriguing for this sort of set-up and not at all what I anticipated from the cast. I love the various amounts of ambiguity behind her.

Your CSS and writing makes me feel like a complete plebeian, gosh darn it

Fennekin210 said:
    Hai. So, this looks like an awesome RP to join, so I would like to request a reservation. I'd love to see what I can come up with. Great way to get back into another RP other than Cornered :D

I believe Disclosed isn't taking any reservations anymore, to enforce the idea of first-come, first-serve. Though she currently has quite a few apps to run through so I'm not sure if she's accepting anymore atm. Still, I personally don't think it would hurt to try and post an application before her given deadline. Until she says otherwise.

The GM said:
    boi why'd you put 14 if he AIN'T 14

look i went through so many iterations for just one dumb character and i forgot to change some things okay? also i was very tired when i posted the app u elitist jerk.

But thanks for verifying a few things. I'm not sure who here believes it to be elitist for a GM to show some level of strictness and concerns when assessing applications. I've had some very bad experiences with previous roleplays where GMs haphazardly accepted whoever and whenever, so as long as there was a decently sized body of text to look at. I don't think there's really anything to apologize for; you all proven to me that this place is saccharine as heck so I can't imagine anyone here is actually a butthead.

I say call him a prodigy. He's lazy and maybe not focused (think former UFC lightweight and welterweight champion BJ Penn), but he's still highly touted and regarded by pundits, thus his acceptance into IIS.

Ah, thank you for giving some input on the matter! :D This was the former idea, but I didn't really enjoy the thought of having an acclaimed prodigy, as I wanted to emulate some sense of inexperience belonging to a tactless newbie that I could personally empathize with and subsequently make roleplaying easily more immersive. I want my character to be seen as a joke for comical purposes as well as give leverage for some character development. It seems like the idea of my character gaining admittance into the tournament for entertainment purposes is not too far-fetched and even felt like it was being encouraged, so I am still able to keep this theme without making his presence in the tournament too incongruous without justifications.

So, after revisiting my app and reconsidering a few things, I decided to complete omitting Carcol's whole unsportsmanlike attitude towards life and gravitate towards the contrary. Though at the expense of having more serious moments regarding his frail ego, I think it might be more fun and straightforward to just have a character that goes all out and beyond for the sake of showmanship, rather than someone who's deeply insecure and desperately tries to do everything to find their niche. (I also thought Carcol and Gina were a little too similar in that aspect, given they're both perfectionists and get flustered over even minor mistakes)

The idea of TV executives exploiting Carcol's unintentional mishaps is actually something I want to explore now. I wasn't sure if that was an option, but if you're enabling me that notion makes me wonder what I can do with it. The fact he can still peeve the judges with his frivolous antics is something I look forward to. Provided he makes the cut, of course.

And if I'm not able to join, I'll just go back to Cornered's OOC thread and keep bugging everyone there. I'll always have something to do :'D

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I'm sorry. I"ll try to edit her character a bit. And the writing sample. I'm new to this kind of stuff, but I really had a bad day yesterday so it is all but optimal. I'll try to get all the grammar faults out, and write a new writing sample. Looking back, it was really bad. But I hope I can be in here because otherwise it will be very hard for me to join one.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I'm not having a very good time in my life at the moment and I feel like I would ruin you guys's fun this way. So have fun guys!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Great to see this getting back off the ground! Though I don't plan on joining this as I just don't have the same drive I did when I originally signed up for it (though that could always change (; ), I just wanted to say that the apps look great and I wish you all the best of luck with this!

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    tfw high maintenance. it'll all be worth it soon

Application successfully finished. Please take a look, if you don't mind.
    Ayy, Dud, not bad! Rosemary is simple in essence but her hard work over a gradual four years and the fact that it all began watching TV, I think, would seem appealing to broadcasters, establish her as a sort of "honest housewife" character in the cast. Writing sample is pretty good. Referencing how routines don't and can't always go perfectly was a good decision.

Yeah, nothing too bad, nice work! Big thing I noticed though were your Pokemon's characteristics. I believe I provided a second list to canon (i.e. game) characteristics and I expected those to be used. You can definitely keep what you have so far regarding Excadrill and Eelektross as it better characterizes them.
    A/N: woo, okay, so it's now past 10pm and I've been working on this all day. I will write up and submit the contest sample tomorrow. I tried separating the sections like we discussed, but not the way we intended? Give it a look and give me feedback if this is fluid or understandable or to your liking. Otherwise, enjoy!
    Behold the artsy hipster, guys. I'm still salty about the "Holon region". Like, TCG, really?

I appreciate you splitting it up. Even though it doesn't fit the traditional app format, I think what you've done with the headings works highly in your character's favor. Just the way everything looks and how ominously and seamlessly it reads--especially that badass[/s] ending--helps emphasize who Koestler really is. I don't think you need to separate what you have further since those who revisit the app can easily pick up her defining traits from the second-to-last paragraph. Overall: I appreciate your hard work, this is an impressively-worded read and I think there's plenty about the real Marjorie Shady Reeds that can make her a comfortable fit into the line-up, despite the grim tone her application takes. 'cause, I mean, cross-dressing. That's fun. And look at her goofy Pokemon!

Also, COOL, ABILITIES! (Abilities are a-okay, everyone. You can do those.)

Anticipating your example appeal!
    I believe Disclosed isn't taking any reservations anymore, to enforce the idea of first-come, first-serve. Though she currently has quite a few apps to run through so I'm not sure if she's accepting anymore atm.
    what, are you trying to be my co-mod now, ech?

You and Fennekin are actually both wrong, errrrrr. What happened to reading announcements, smh. I even bolded dates! Please, the both of you go back and educate your feeble mminds on the real situation at-hand. Top of my last big reply post. Hurry!
    look i went through so many iterations for just one dumb character and i forgot to change some things okay? also i was very tired when i posted the app u elitist jerk.
    >sass
    DENIED, REJECTED, BUH-BYE FELICIA

No one's a butthead, huh?~ I kid.

I've seen roleplays like that too. "Looks long enough, accepted." Or RPs that nitpick infrequent, really minor grammar and punctuation issues ("You have a comma out of place, rejected"). Or roleplays that have a "password system". Or roleplays that want an "equal gender ratio". Or Young Money.

Idk, people really don't seem all that critical here from my perspective. At least, they're not writing paragraphs of critique for WIPs, lol. Suppose I just like doing it. And I also don't want to come across as that GM that just ignores all the new people and chooses all their Skype friends regardless.

I apologize so I don't become a Jauntier. "One day I want to be infamous" ~ Jaune, 2016.

Hey, I still think you could still pull off an unsportsmanlike character and have them work in a multitude of ways. Everyone so far seems pretty set onto being top baller (maybe not Koestler; I guess, as of now, I don't really get the vibe?), so I suppose make of that what you will.

Sure, piss off the judges. I double dog dare you. But executives/broadcasters/whatever the heck you call the people behind the screen will essentially be exploiting everyone's eccentricities. Anything for views.
    I'm sorry. I"ll try to edit her character a bit. And the writing sample. I'm new to this kind of stuff, but I really had a bad day yesterday so it is all but optimal. I'll try to get all the grammar faults out, and write a new writing sample. Looking back, it was really bad. But I hope I can be in here because otherwise it will be very hard for me to join one.
    No big deal, man. We all have bad days.

The sample itself isn't too badly-written, it just doesn't have the appeal, which is what I'm looking for with every writing sample.

Good luck, man! Ask whenever you need help with something.

Oh. Read your newest post. I'm really sorry, Micheelar. I hope you can sort things out for yourself. You will be missed...
    Great to see this getting back off the ground! Though I don't plan on joining this as I just don't have the same drive I did when I originally signed up for it (though that could always change (; ), I just wanted to say that the apps look great and I wish you all the best of luck with this!
    Ayy, it's Jessica!

I know right? Look at all this activity!

Glad you're liking how things are looking so far as much as I am. I have high hopes for this cast! Hopefully you'll at least stick around to read the IC thread when it goes up, because it will go up this time.

Let me edit the title. Got the date wrong...

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • I noticed there were two "Impish Queens of Cuteness". There can only be my Fifi.

I knew you were anticipating this... Soren is accepted, again! I really love your writing sample, I'll say again; intense and creative, especially how Soren just all-out fistcuffs with his Furfrou. This twelve-year-old is not playing any games. Talk about some tough competition right off the bat. A kid like this has to have an interesting background and I'm excited to see what that is.

Are you preparing to write the role of Juan with that narration? It's like I'm reading a transcript of ESPN.

No, but thank you. Soren is an interesting kid. I'm glad he's back for Round 2.

Oh, absolutely. When you have a kid with a cryogenic bodysuit, there most be a money vein somewhere. Revealing his background as the story progresses is going to be a delight. I'm as excited for the off-days as I am the actual contest.

Speaking of, I'm going to go and add one more thing to his Inventory that I overlooked: an ATM card.

I apologize so I don't become a Jauntier. "One day I want to be infamous" ~ Jaune, 2016.

You can't even quote me right. But don't worry, my dream is just within my grasp.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I noticed there were two "Impish Queens of Cuteness". There can only be my Fifi.
    Here we go again.

Yes, I did and will continue to give IIS cast members cute little blurbs for them and their Pokemon! Thank you for noticing!
    Jauntier said:
    Are you preparing to write the role of Juan with that narration? It's like I'm reading a transcript of ESPN.
    Is that a statement or a veiled insult

Idek if Juan is technically the announcer. I always saw the host as the person who is directly meant to address and summarize for viewers at home, as well as just be the "narrator" for the round in-general.
    Jauntier said:
    No, but thank you. Soren is an interesting kid. I'm glad he's back for Round 2.
    "My character is really interesting" ~ Jaunty-mima 2016

But I guess I'm glad you're hyped.
    Jauntier said:
    Speaking of, I'm going to go and add one more thing to his Inventory that I overlooked: an ATM card.
    You don't have to list that. I'd consider money of all forms to be a basic necessity. I mean, I personally hate keeping track of funds during RPs so I can't expect anyone here to do that.
    You can't even quote me right. But don't worry, my dream is just within my grasp.
    Speaking of "quoting wrong", thanks for giving me three of five notifications, Jaunti-bear, you dirty elitist scum

Back