• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bullet for My Valentine

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Any fans here? Favorite song? Favorite album? Any merchandise?

Jay left the band a few weeks ago; that was a bummer. They're still working on their 5th album and currently working on the vocal tracks. I think that's all they have left to do before the album is complete.

As for me, I've been a fan of them since 2007. Truth be told, the first song I heard from them was No Control and I wasn't into it because of the screaming vocals. After a few weeks or months, I got used to the sound of screaming in music and ended up enjoying No Control, along with other songs like Hand of Blood and Tears Don't Fall. My favorite album is Fever and favorite song is Dignity. Oh and they happen to be my favorite band of all time. They were my first concert so I'm happy about that.
I have a messenger bag, multiple bracelets, a wallet, 2 beanies, and all their main albums physically.

For those who never heard their music, have a taste.

Last edited:
Back