• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MarineTyler's XSE Tutorial!

Years
  • MarineTyler's XSE Scripting Tutorial!!!

I will be updating the thread daily to add all the features of XSE. I plan to Update with a new lesson every week, by the time this Tutorial is over, you should be able to find every bit of information necessary to script by viewing each detailed section!

Intro

Spoiler:

Message Scripts and Compiling

Spoiler:

Flags

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Good tutorial. Make sure to add Script tiles and set tile script.

I have a small Question.
    Any proof you asked Deigo?

Best of luck for future.

Years
  • Good tutorial. Make sure to add Script tiles and set tile script.

I have a small Question.
    Any proof you asked Deigo?

Best of luck for future.
    Do I have any proof? Um, maybe. it was on my last Profile so I'd have to go through my messages. I guess youre just going to have to take my word for it.
    and yes, I will be adding everything to do with XSE I just need to work on it one day at a time. it takes alot of work going into this much detail.

Years
  • Yeah..this we might call "Latest XSE scripting tutorial"!!
    Anyway good to see another new tutorial for scripting showed up!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    What i always wondered is: What is the fastest way of editing an existing script? could you make a tutorial on this? That would be great.

Years
  • What i always wondered is: What is the fastest way of editing an existing script? could you make a tutorial on this? That would be great.
    Editing an existing script? I could go over it but really it just comes down to understanding all the commands. message me about it and I'll go into further detail. and maybe I'll add a special section in the thread dedicated to just minor adjustmen's like that

Back