• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Box Opening and Code Cards!

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Firstly i apologise!
    I promised that i would open the full Box and post here the results and have a code card giveaway.
    I got so excited when the LT Box arrived this mornign that i just opened it all up.
    I opened 12 packs total off cam.
    So what i did was a two part video of me opening the Legendary Treasures booster box. The second part is Insane with the Ultra rares.
    But the Legendary Treasures box has a higher percentage of Ultra Rare Drops anyway but i haven't seen a video with such a diverse selection!

So here is my video and anyone wanting Code cards There is a Question in the description on youtube. Go check it out and post your answer here!
    Only one answer per person there are 4 code cards i give to people of this site and 4 to people on youtube. The other four go to my little brother as he plays the online game.

Please if you got a code here do not be greedy and also answer on youtube as i want as many people as possible to get some packs :]
    Also post your Pulls on the online packs you get from the Code !

What i will be doing every week or so is posting a New Booster Box opening and i will be giving away more codes every 1-2 weeks. So keep up to date with the thread!
    Next Box will be a full 36 pack opening (With better video Quality! SORRY >.<) of either Phantom Forces or Next Destinies i have them both waiting to be opened

So click the Spoiler tab to see the video and visit it on youtube to find out the question! (Click were it says youtube on the video box to go to the page)

Spoiler:

So this is part one. Once the code cards have been won ill post part 2! Let me know what you think of the pulls in both parts!
    Thank you!

Back