• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Lmao I've worked there for over a year and I still agree with you.

Headphones for the most part. Unless I'm at a party, I don't want everyone to know what I'm listening to. :p

Hamburgers or hot dogs?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hamburgers are typically more filling, so I prefer them. Also, I had a lot of hotdogs over the course of two months, and got tired of them.

Pizza or soda?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I don't think you knew what I was asking. Maybe you're sipping a little too much of 'Jesus' blood'. XD

Yang.

Rain or snow?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Alien for sure. Don't even get me started. Ridley Scott is a genius and Alien/Prometheus are two of my favorite sci-fi movies ever.

Joss Whedon or JJ Abrams?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Joss Whedon, I suppose? I don't know or watch much by either, but I know JJ Abrams makes some big time motion pictures nowadays and I'm not into that whole overdramatic 2010's vibe films are giving off nowadays. (In other words, I don't like movies for the most part) I've heard Joss Whedon was responsible for Doctor Horrible as well, and I like that.

Boy or girl?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon. I love Digimon too but I live and breath Pokemon.

Hamsters or Gerbils

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back