• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

Descrete

Poke' Master
Years
  • Luxray Shiny lvl 49 for one, or 2, of these pokemon, Rilou(lvl 24) or a Umbreon (lvl 40) or a jinx (48) or a roserade (51).
    Pm me if this is not reasonable, because i also have another pokemon on your list that i want..

Years
  • -World's Worst Trade Thread-
    Lv.100 (PEW PEW!)
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Timid
    Stats: 314/113/136/206/195/261
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    Moves: U-Turn, Tailwind, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore
    IVs: 21/31/31/31/30/30
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe

This for a Shiny EV'd Electivire?
    Sorry, have one already.

Luxray Shiny lvl 49 for one, or 2, of these pokemon, Rilou(lvl 24) or a Umbreon (lvl 40) or a jinx (48) or a roserade (51).
    Pm me if this is not reasonable, because i also have another pokemon on your list that i want..
    If the Poke you're offering don't have great IVs with the right nature and are EV'd or UT, then I'm not interested, sorry.

Yes i can clone. Why do you ask?
    'Cause I'll need my Scyther back. =P

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • I'm interested in the careful one then. :)
    Oh, and when you receive dugtrio and if you put it in your shop, can you please put it as NFT? :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    Sorry, i don't mean to rush, but have you checked my thread?

Also I don't know the EV spread and IV's cause some of the Pokemon are old, so I lost track :( Will this be a problem? O.O

Years
  • I'm interested in the careful one then. :)
    Oh, and when you receive dugtrio and if you put it in your shop, can you please put it as NFT? :)
    Alright then, let me know when you can trade.

As for Dugtrio, I usually don't put up any NFT Poke up I get on my list, aside from those precious to me in my Trophy Case. =P

Sorry, i don't mean to rush, but have you checked my thread?

Also I don't know the EV spread and IV's cause some of the Pokemon are old, so I lost track :( Will this be a problem? O.O
    All I need is the level, nature, and stats of a Poke to get the IVs more or less of someone. I did check whatever caught my eye but the only one that interested me was the non-shiny Crobat. So, would you do him for Raikou.?

ok i see you online now can trade now
    Can't trade exactly right now, sorry. If you're gonna be on for a while, I can trade in a little bit. Can PM you whenever I'm ready.

kimarenchi

EV Trainer
    Years
  • Im interested in your suicune.I can offer my togekiss

Stats: 311/121/226/339/266/284
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower,Hidden Power [ice]
    IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def

pm me if u like

Years
  • Im interested in your suicune.I can offer my togekiss

Stats: 311/121/226/339/266/284
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower,Hidden Power [ice]
    IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def

pm me if u like
    What's the info on your Togekiss.? If it's great IV'd/natured, EV'd, and different enough from mine, I might take it.

Froslass
    Dusknoir
    Umbreon

all shiny

what do you want?
    The regular shinies of them.? Check my wants I guess since it seems you don't really have a trade list right now.

I have a lvl 20 shiny male ghastly i'll trade.
    Sorry, I don't collect regular shinies.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • What's a regular shiny? I didn't know there was different levels of shinyness

Years
  • The difference is a lot of people just collect shinies because they're shiny, nothing else. I collect Pokemon that are at their best or near their best. Shiny or not. Nature, egg moves, IVs, that's all important. That's what I meant. I don't collect regular shinies, I collect the ones that are the best for battling or have a perfect starting base to be the best they can be.

Im interested in your Shiny lvl.100 Lucario leave a message in my profile to plan stuff btw i can give you a lvl.60 Moltres for it.
    Sorry, don't just collect regular legends. Only go for IV'd EV'd stuff, mostly for ones I don't have already.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years

• Alright then, let me know when you can trade.

As for Dugtrio, I usually don't put up any NFT Poke up I get on my list, aside from those precious to me in my Trophy Case. =P

Oh alright. That works :)
    I can trade in about 5 minutes. I just need to eat really fast :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    I'll trade Crobat for your Shiny Forretress?

And can you clone?

Also, I have more pokemon such as:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Ok, Thats Fair Enough. Thanks for info:)
    No prob.

I'll trade Crobat for your Shiny Forretress?

And can you clone?

Also, I have more pokemon such as:

Spoiler:
    I tend to usually do shiny for shiny and non-shiny for non-shiny so how about your shiny EV'd Gliscor and EV'd Crobat for my shiny EV'd Forretress and EV'd Raikou or Zapdos.?

Back