• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member on-board.

Zetsuen

A M B I E N T
Years
  • It hurts me so much to only joining a Pokémon forum now, when I've loved the series since Gen 1. So I thought I'd join during the X and Y hype!

Anyway, the name is Stefan, 17, male; and I'm looking forward to chilling out here! :]

And don't worry, I'm very familiar with forums, so I won't be the one to go around butchering all the rules! Heh.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Hmm Welcome To Pokècommunity and your old fan of pokemon so have lot of boards to talk and also if you any questions feel free to ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and staffadmins he is here to help you...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awesomeness! The hype with XY is getting bigger and bigger here and the friends are being made here every day :D Welcome to the forums, Stefan :)

I really like your avatar and siggy btw, especially your siggy...it looks so cool. You should visit the XY forum where you can join in on the hype...share your friend code, trade, battle, and so much more! There's literally a lot to do here and it's neverending. Go on ahead and share your FC on your signature, since it's the most appropriate and more people are going to see it. You pretty much gain more friends that way.

Anyways, should you have any questions, you can contact the staff members in bold! They're really nice. :) Have fun and see ya around!

Zetsuen

A M B I E N T
    Years
  • Awesomeness! The hype with XY is getting bigger and bigger here and the friends are being made here every day :D Welcome to the forums, Stefan :)

I really like your avatar and siggy btw, especially your siggy...it looks so cool. You should visit the XY forum where you can join in on the hype...share your friend code, trade, battle, and so much more! There's literally a lot to do here and it's neverending. Go on ahead and share your FC on your signature, since it's the most appropriate and more people are going to see it. You pretty much gain more friends that way.

Anyways, should you have any questions, you can contact the staff members in bold! They're really nice. :) Have fun and see ya around!

Welcome! I am new here, too!

Hmm Welcome To Pokècommunity and your old fan of pokemon so have lot of boards to talk and also if you any questions feel free to ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and staffadmins he is here to help you...

Haha, thanks guys! And, I'll get to all those things.

Years
  • Heya, welcome to the world of PC! Nice to meet you, Stefan! <33

Since you're familiar with forums I'm sure you'll settle in that much quicker, nice to see you appear to already be meeting people too. I had forum experience upon rejoining in 2011 but it took a short while to understand the general idea of how these places worked.. but now it's so easy to understand. Maybe you can help newbies out who are in need in the future? They'd very much appreciate it. :o

Hope you enjoy our X & Y board as well as all the hype going on here; always good not to miss out on that. Don't think I've ever seen so much hype for a Pokemon game since.. well, ever, haha. Have a blast and welcome once again!

Back