• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impulse buyer here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • You are looking at the queen of impulse buying.

If I see something that I want, I buy it. The last purchase was a subscription to Crunchyroll. I kinda regret it but then I'm so impatient sometimes. I *should* save money for other important things, but yeah uhh...when the opportunity arises to buy things, I gotta go for it, ya know?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I used to be one, at least until I started going to my first anime convention. A lot of times since no one in my small family works and both my dad and I get SSI, money can still get pretty tight for us. It's going to get worse when I can no longer get SSI under my dad anymore since I'll be turning 27 this year. My funds will go down, and I won't make as much as I did when I was under him. If anyone is an impulsive buyer in my family, it's my mom.

Like I said, I've cut down on what buying things I want. I used to get one expensive thing every month when my dad and I got our SSI checks. Nowadays, I usually go for something small or needed such as say clothing or food. My mom doesn't really understand the value of money. She has a few things... wrong; let's just go with that. So, it makes it hard to save up our money to do things as a family such as going on little trips to the Grand Canyon for example. My dad is constantly telling her to watch what she spends, but she always makes the excuse of saying it's something she needs. She can be more spoiled than I am at times.

It makes you wonder if she's really my mother or my younger sister. :| I mean, seriously... if I get something, it's like she has to get something as well. She's like a little kid or something, and she doesn't realize that. If she doesn't get what she wants, she'll throw an even worse fit than I would (which in all honesty, I have been improving on my tantrums a lot more now). It's just... crazy.

I usually save a lot of what I want for either my birthday or for my Christmas list instead. Because I know when those things come around, I'll have a higher chance of getting them all at once. It won't be just getting them once every month or whatever. I think it's a lot easier because then my parents won't have such a hard time getting what I want. Though, most video games and what not are often harder for them to find, but the point is that they TRIED to find them.

As for the weirdest thing I ever bought... I have no idea. Nothing is really coming to mind for me at the moment. I guess I could count my plush of Stuffy the Dragon. He's from Doc McStuffins, and I figure a lot of people here would find that weird. I mean, coming from someone who's practically 26 going on 27. XDDD I love Stuffy though because I love dragons as well. I'm a total sucker when it comes to dragons!

whoa, that came out awfully long... OOPS. O_______O

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Fifteen bucks on a Haters Gonna Hate hat with Regular Show's Mordecai and Rigby on it.

Back