• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Victini!

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hello to all you Victini out there!

I'm Oliver. I really like Pokemon. I play everyday. My first Poke game was FireRed, but since then I've played every Pokemon game created. I'm not much into competitive battling, but sometimes I play with my friends. I have known this site for quite a while, but I've always stayed as guest, so it was about time I registered.
    Well.., I don't have anything else to say other then it's nice to be here! :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Victini! Welcome to the PC =D

So you decided to emerge off the shadows ahah! We're glad you've joined us! It's good to see that you really love Pokémon! We all love too! PC has lots of things to do! There are many different sections and forums! There are the ROM Hacking section, the Current Generation Gaming section, the Creative Discussions section, and maaaaaaaaaaany more! You will have lots and loooots of fun here, I promise!

The members of the PC are very very friendly, they always ready to help! Start making friends, they will make you stick here! If you want to chat with me, you can! I don't bite ^^

Your first Pokémon Game was FireRed? Mine was Pokémon Platinum (yeah, I know ... It's a bit late) but I've played every single Generation and loved all of them!

I suck at Competitive Battling, I don't know to much of EV's, IV's, etc, etc! But I really really want to learn more about those things, I'm just lazy :P

I think that's it! If you have any questions or want to have a little chat, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Hello Oliver! Welcome to PC!
    Don't worry their are plenty of people who aren't into competitive battling, me being one! Their are plenty of sections that should spark you interest while you are here, so stay and try to explore everywhere! Also don't worry, lots of people stay as a guest for a while, but it's great to have an account.
    Anyway good luck and have fun!

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hello Victini! Welcome to the PC =D

So you decided to emerge off the shadows ahah! We're glad you've joined us! It's good to see that you really love Pokémon! We all love too! PC has lots of things to do! There are many different sections and forums! There are the ROM Hacking section, the Current Generation Gaming section, the Creative Discussions section, and maaaaaaaaaaany more! You will have lots and loooots of fun here, I promise!

The members of the PC are very very friendly, they always ready to help! Start making friends, they will make you stick here! If you want to chat with me, you can! I don't bite

Your first Pokémon Game was FireRed? Mine was Pokémon Platinum (yeah, I know ... It's a bit late) but I've played every single Generation and loved all of them!

I suck at Competitive Battling, I don't know to much of EV's, IV's, etc, etc! But I really really want to learn more about those things, I'm just lazy

I think that's it! If you have any questions or want to have a little chat, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Thank you! It's nice to meet you!
    I'm just looking around the selections right now. It looks a bit confusing at first, but I'll manage.
    Platinum heh? That is a nice game to start with.
    Ok See you around!

Hello Oliver! Welcome to PC!
    Don't worry their are plenty of people who aren't into competitive battling, me being one! Their are plenty of sections that should spark you interest while you are here, so stay and try to explore everywhere! Also don't worry, lots of people stay as a guest for a while, but it's great to have an account.
    Anyway good luck and have fun!

Thank you Delta!

Years
  • About time for sure. [= Tons to talk about and lots of cool people so high five thumbs up for joining, Oliver. Welcome to PC! FR/LG weren't my first but they're very high up there in terms of favorites, the VS Seeker was just the best thing ever and I can't stop loving those games. Training was made so fun. Hoenn is also incredibly awesome (as is Johto).

Stick around and let us know if you need anything at all. :D

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    About time for sure. [= Tons to talk about and lots of cool people so high five thumbs up for joining, Oliver. Welcome to PC! FR/LG weren't my first but they're very high up there in terms of favorites, the VS Seeker was just the best thing ever and I can't stop loving those games. Training was made so fun. Hoenn is also incredibly awesome (as is Johto).

Stick around and let us know if you need anything at all. :D

High Five and thank you for welcoming me!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm not really into competitive battling either, actually. I did start with Gen 3 just like you though, although I don't like FR/LG as much as most of the series. I like R/S/E a lot more, Hoenn is a great region in my opinion.

Hope you have a nice stay, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey, looks like a certain Victini has given you a visit, OliDSi :)
    Well, sometimes I'm not diving much deeper into competitive battling, but it's still nice that you have been coming here, not to mention that I was once a guest for a pretty long time. I'm sure you'll enjoy in here as much as I do.

I hope you have a great time, and don't forget to visit PC Battle Server as well, -tini. :) You'll like it!

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to PC! I'm not really into competitive battling either, actually. I did start with Gen 3 just like you though, although I don't like FR/LG as much as most of the series. I like R/S/E a lot more, Hoenn is a great region in my opinion.

Hope you have a nice stay, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Hoenn is ok, but I like Sinnoh more. Gen 4 had great Pokemon in my opinion :)
    Thank You!

Hey, looks like a certain Victini has given you a visit, OliDSi :)
    Well, sometimes I'm not diving much deeper into competitive battling, but it's still nice that you have been coming here, not to mention that I was once a guest for a pretty long time. I'm sure you'll enjoy in here as much as I do.

I hope you have a great time, and don't forget to visit PC Battle Server as well, -tini. :) You'll like it!

Lol/ Hey there Victini! Thank you for welcoming me!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • WELCOME TO PC~~

Awesomesauce, you have now stepped outside your shadow! Puff up your chest in pride, you are now official one of us! xD Do stay tune in this lovely site~ You'll have tons of fun! There's a lot of things to do here, hehe.

I'm not into competitive battle too! One day, I hope they're fine with me being a online battler noob. XD Have fun here! If you ask any questions, just ask~~

Back