• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Pokemon Episodes

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    When I was younger for about 4 Halloweens in a row I turned the lights out and watch The Ghost Of Maiden's Peak as I use to think that was a scary Halloween episode having it on Vol 7 video which was a UK release. I do have it on a Region 1 DVD now which I got online and had to unlock my DVD player to play it. They don't do the Series 1 TV series on Region 2 DVD. Most recently though I though the Litwick episode from BW generation was quite scary where they were draining people's brains and trying to send them into the ghost world.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    -Pikachu Re-Volts
    -Let's Get This Show On The Road
    -The Litwick Mansion
    -Enter Iris & Axew

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    The Ghost of Maidens peak I watched the other day, its still as creepy on 3rd, 4th and so on viewing. The most recent XY series episode with Malamar was really unsettling to me, I was actually a little freaked out by it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Oh god, one of the latest episodes with Malamar and the mind control really freaked me out. Don't hate but another one that freaked me out was the episode with Espurr; not only was it sad but creepy as well. Those are the two latest that I remember. I remember the episodes with Sabrina and the scary doll back in the day was scary (especially watching it as a little kid).

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • "The Litwick Mansion" was really creepy to me. The thought of the Litwick sucking out the life force of the unknowing Ash, Iris, Cilan, Jessie, James and Meowth is just disturbing.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I think I'll also go with The Litwick Mansion. This was the haunted mansion episode of the BW series, and, unlike all other haunted mansion episodes, this one actually continued to become creepier as the episode continued rather than turn into a comedy/a character befriends the ghost. Team Rocket looked really creepy toward the end and the episode was really entertaining throughout.

Back