• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Summer Themed Episodes

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    With it been August the summer holiday season I was just wondering what would be some good summer seasonal episodes to watch. I did ask this question on the Pokemon website for an idea of a Summer Channel after they did a Charizard Channel with the best episodes of Ash's and a Bug Week Channel which was all the episodes of bug Pokemon. One summer themed episode I think would be good got banned and that was Beauty And The Beach. Which ones do you think would be good summer themed Pokemon episodes?

Last edited:

Essentia

error
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2015
    The original series has a bunch of great summer-theme'd episodes. To name a few; Beauty and the Beach, Beach Blank-Out Blastoise and The Pi-Kahuna.

The Beauty and the Beach dub did manage to air in 2000 but was edited to remove any scenes deemed inappropriate for younger audiences.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    "Pokémon Ghosts and the Summer Festival" (alternatively, "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak") is probably my single favorite Pocket Monsters episode. I'm also a big fan of the Pokémon Summer Academy episodes back in DP.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • The Dawn and Undella arc from Best Wishes is another good group of summer episodes. A lot of stuff happens within a short amount of episodes and we get to see Dawn and Cynthia make a return in the Best Wishes series. The arc is eight episodes long, and the few episodes that occur before and after the arc are also really good.

To add to that, there is also an upcoming summer camp arc for the XY series that will soon air in Japan, if you have the means to watch them. The first of the three episodes airs on August 14.

Back