• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    äöüÄÖÜéè... and (all?) kana sign support is already built in.
    Basicly all versions besides the korean one work.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Is there anything that allows me to insert pokemon sprites into diamond or pearl?
    I like pizza!
    OMG.. Just read through the damn thread!
    There's a program, called PokéDSPic, that let's you import/export Pokémon sprites (Even trainer sprites..) from the specific NARC Files.

Do you like pizza?

Years
  • I like pizza!
    OMG.. Just read through the damn thread!
    There's a program, called PokéDSPic, that let's you import/export Pokémon sprites (Even trainer sprites..) from the specific NARC Files.

Do you like pizza?

I like pizza too!
    Your making a large assumption thinking he even knows what NARC files are, or how one would go about extracting one in the first place.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey, now. You guys were new at one point too. Give the guy a break, at least he asked a viable question. :P

DeckuZora

Non Existing
    Years
  • I'm really sorry everyone. I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread, 41 pages is a bit much for me. Its 1:21 AM here in Hawaii so I'm tired and I have Jr. High graduation today as well and I think I'm gonna throw up at this rate since I can't understand half of what is being said. Again, really sorry. I don't contribute, and I don't usually post, and am more of a ghost entity here if anything. Can someone please summarize the list of tools (no links are required, I'll take initiative there) that are not in the PokeSpam Toolbox (other than PokeTEX)? Maybe then, I can see if I can be more of a help. Of course, if I'm being an idiot for asking all this, I'd rather not be in the way. In that case, feel free to flame me, hate me, or whatever. I'm used to it.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I'm really sorry everyone. I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread, 41 pages is a bit much for me. Its 1:21 AM here in Hawaii so I'm tired and I have Jr. High graduation today as well and I think I'm gonna throw up at this rate since I can't understand half of what is being said. Again, really sorry. I don't contribute, and I don't usually post, and am more of a ghost entity here if anything. Can someone please summarize the list of tools (no links are required, I'll take initiative there) that are not in the PokeSpam Toolbox (other than PokeTEX)? Maybe then, I can see if I can be more of a help. Of course, if I'm being an idiot for asking all this, I'd rather not be in the way. In that case, feel free to flame me, hate me, or whatever. I'm used to it.
    Yeah, well.....
    there is a Elite 4 editor and well... I forget. But don't worry, nobody in this thread will
    flame or do anything like that. But what do you mean by "I'm having trouble keeping
    up this thread"? :\ This thread isn't like other threads that will do anything horrible
    like that anyway! ;) You can always click the "Last>>>" button that's a faster way of getting to the last page!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, well.....
    there is a Elite 4 editor and well... I forget. But don't worry, nobody in this thread will
    flame or do anything like that. But what do you mean by "I'm having trouble keeping
    up this thread"? :\ This thread isn't like other threads that will do anything horrible
    like that anyway! ;) You can always click the "Last>>>" button that's a faster way of getting to the last page!

The elite 4 editor was made by pokespam.

Years
  • We did provide you the Hex codes, if I remember right ;)
    Thethethethe, Found the traniers, and the system of them... But it was some thing he just posted in many thread, and said any one could use it... He even said at PHC that people could make tools of it... But i was only telling how the traniers did work... But i think that's all... I was the one who made tranier list..? That's pretty much all by PokeSpam..?

Unless that Darhtatron's tutorials, and hex function belongs too you too...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Thethethethe, Found the traniers, and the system of them... But it was some thing he just posted in many thread, and said any one could use it... He even said at PHC that people could make tools of it... But i was only telling how the traniers did work... But i think that's all... I was the one who made tranier list..? That's pretty much all by PokeSpam..?

Unless that Darhtatron's tutorials, and hex function belongs too you too...
    Spoiler:

Technically they are, since Thethethethe and Darthatron are a part of Pokespam. xD

I'll become a more active part of Pokespam now, since school is now officially over for me.

DeckuZora

Non Existing
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm feeling slightly better now. I'm just waiting for graduation night now. I couldn't keep up with this thread though. I mean, what everyone was posting, I couldn't figure out what was discredited and what was taken seriously. After a while I started to lose it. THank you very much Silver.

gumbyscout

Sonic Freak
    Years
  • I was wondering if anyone found a .bmp to .poke converter for poketex yet and what program people used to save pngs in 8dpp to be imported into pokedspic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back