• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Ash's Birthday

Years
  • As Ash arrives in Snowbelle city the gang sees Ash's mom Delia who is happy to see Ash. " Hi Sweetheart! " say's Delia. " MOM! What are you doing here? " " Do you know what day it is!? " " Uhhh? " " YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! " Ash thought she was joking. " HAHAHAHA! Thats real funny!? " " Geez you haven't had a birthday in forever have you? " " No I guess not. " " Okay then let me take you out somewhere. Ohh I also brought a friend! " Then a jeep pulled up and Professor Oak got out with another person. Ash realized the other person was Tracey! " Hey Tracey what's up? " Then Serena came forward " Who's this? " " This is Tracey, we travelled the Orange Islands together! " Ash replied happily. " Hi Tracey nice to meet you I'm Bonnie, and this is Dedenne! " says bonnie walking up happily. " I'm Clemont! " And I'm Serena? " " Cool nice to meet you all I'm Tacey. So Ash you've grown a lot! " " Huh yeah I guess " then Ash's stomach growls. " And I'm hungry too! " Delia steps in " Then lets all eat I've heard of a good cafe near here! " " Is it the one I thinking of " says Serena! " You mean the Gailant! " Says Delia as she and Serena were fan girling. " Hey professor Oak why are you and Tracey here? " " Hey Ash do you know about the pokemon village? " " The pokemon Village
    " No " replied Ash " Professor Sycamore found strange signals coming from their " " Huh strange "
    " Yeah I know that's why we're going to investigate it. " " Cool can I go with you " " Say Ash don't you have a gym badge to win? " Professer Oak replied " Oh yeah right, sorry. " " Don't worry ash I'll tell you everything once we get back. " " Are you two done fan girling I'm hungry? " " Yes " Delia and Serena said t the same time. As Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Tracy, Professer Oak, and Delia were singing happy birthday Ash was thinking about his Snowbelle city gym battle. " That cake was awesome! " Ash says to his mom. " It's only the best. Now honey you better get rested up for your gym battle tomorrow! " " Okay " " One more thing were coming to watch your gym battle! " said Delia excitedly. " Yay " said Sah trying to sound like that was good news. " Well see you tomorrow " " Bye see you tomorrow! " says Ash as he was thinking of a strategy. Until then the journey continues!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Hey girly, I have a HUGE tip for ya. Space everything out; doing this makes things easier to read. I mean pressing enter and giving things their own line.

Example:

Ash and his friends were walking through town; fallowing Serena, she wanted to see some of the different toques in town.

Suddenly a sweet smell tickled Ash's nose, causing him to stop and sniff the air. "What is that?" He said then grinned.

"That is were I am taking you!" Serena cheered, she then quickly went around the corner.

^ See what I mean though? That is a little easier to read, instead of it all being in one paragraph. I know it makes it longer, but like I said. More people would be more likely to read the whole thing, if it was in this format.

Back