• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Guardians: First Journey

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Banner Display Here​

Project Introduction

Spoiler:

Story Introduction

Spoiler:

Plot

Spoiler:

Characters (So Far)

Spoiler:

Features

Spoiler:

Progress Report

Spoiler:

Screenshots

None (Will add in the future)

List of Credits

Spoiler:

I have put placeholders in this post where I would like graphics to go but since my drawing is as bad as it can be I don't have any graphics or images yet. Like I said in the project introduction I'm looking for designers/Artists, developers, game script writers, Flash animators, ect. I'm only a writer so the story and such so that is what I will probably mainly be working on. There is going to be a lot of writing. I've had this idea for awhile and it took a bit courage to be able to share it in a thread. Thank you for taking your time to read my post. ^_^

If you are interested in joining this project, you can let me know in this thread or you can contact me through PM. I would consider this a long term project because of the storyline and the everything. And as the title suggest this may not be the only game either. ^^

Last edited:
    Back