• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medival Chaos Online (Name subject to change)

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
  • Hello guys, I was away from PokeCommunity for a long time since my internet providers server got many worms and trojans. So
    now I am back I have paused my game Pokemon Yellow Thunder. Since I am working on a online game (I want to make it a little like Ragnarok). I am making this with a program called Multimedia Fusion and I need help. Anyways this will be working like the Pokemon Online Project in a site and I am terribly sorry Moderators I havent got any in-game screenies. I just Posted this because, I need someone with a vast knowledge of html/php, Some very talented 3D picture artists. This game is gonna be a game about knights, archers, etc. (as you have guessed by the name) fighting monsters. I am trying to work out engines for the game for camera angles, etc. This is gonna take a long time to finish. I would also want help with the program (anyone who knows the program very well please email me [email protected]).

I almost forgot the storyline-

The world was two a very long time ago. One half ruled by humans and animals, the other half ruled by demi-humans, monsters. The humans and the secondary breeds did not know they were ruling only half of the earth, however the secondary breeds came to know about it. And they wanted to control the whole world and started fighting with humans. Now it has been 10 years and the secondary breeds was becoming stronger. There was not much people in the army of the humans. The secondary breeds killed most of them. So now the humans are recruiting more people in their armies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Neat idea, could you show some screens? Good luck on making it online, btw

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • Thank you guys. I have no screenshot yet. because the tileset and other things are yet to be made since I have no artists at my side. But I promise ill show weopon Iicons and players very soon.

Back