• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Some Input

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • I have an idea for a fanfic...
    It's about the four regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh) being controlled by the four criminal organizations.

Kanto and Johto are run by Team Rocket
    Half of Hoenn is run by Team Aqua and the other half by Team Magma, they are fighting each other for full control
    Sinnoh is run by Team Galactic

Team Galactic's boss (Cyrus) wants more power, so he wages war on the Johto half of Team Rocket. Team Rocket loses and is forced to migrate back to Kanto.
    The stories hero is a 15 year old boy and his pet Furret, the boy is James' son. Yes, James from the anime.
    James, along with Giovanni and a bunch of Rocket Grunts are hiding out underground in Johto. James' son is in Kanto and has been ordered not to leave Silph Co. but, obviously, he does and tries ot sneak into Johto to find his father.

I'm not going to say anymore because it would ruin the story.
    So, tell me... What do you think? Is it a good idea? Would you read it? Anything that would make it a better read?

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
  • I'd read it. It sounds pretty awesome as it is, but with the idea you have now, the other regions might need more input into the story. *indifferent shrug*

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what i was thinking.
    Once i'm done with the story of James' son and the whole Team Rocket vs. Team Galactic thing, i could write another story about the war between Team Aqua and Team Magma or something.
    That is... if it's popular enough.

Back