• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Thanks for showing your support. Could someone help me for the CSS since I'm not that good at it?
Edit : @Sovereign Your LoK RP is interesting!

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
@ JNathan I would love you help you with the CSS! If you want, PM me so we can work it out? If not I there are plenty of other talented coding people here willing to lend a hand! And thank you, I am glad it is at least intriguing to others!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Had the sudden urge to write a RP... would anyone be interested in a RP like this? This is a rough draft as I have not gone through to check and correct my grammar, spelling, and polishing the story. Wanted to see if there was any interest in a RP like this before putting in more work.

Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Okay, so the Megaman Battle Network RP will be made, but I am waiting on my buddy to get a new computer so me and him can work out all the small details. Until then I will continue to brainstorm on the overarching concept, characters, and more of the major details. With what I have right now it seems like it could be promising, and hopefully, everyone will like it as much as I do. As an additional note could someone please steer me in the right way (like what website, tips, or anything helpful) to learn some of this CSS stuff? I understand the basics, but I need to develop my abilities with creating boxes, templates, and other stuff that just really makes the initial thread pop.

Years
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers gave me an awesome couple of tutorial pages. I'll see if I can find them for you, alternatively you could PM or VM her and see if she can give you the links.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers gave me an awesome couple of tutorial pages. I'll see if I can find them for you, alternatively you could PM or VM her and see if she can give you the links.
If you mean the post I made, it should be linked to in the RPC rules!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interesting in a roleplay based in the Mesolithic? So we are talking hunter-gather clans clans (Wolf, Raven, Otter, White bear for example) as well as spirits, mages and various different customs. It will be base on the idea from a series of kids books called Chronicles of Ancient Darkness if people want a better picture of what I am talking about.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Sovereign. Stop making RPs I love but will have to torture myself in order to make time for them! >.< Actually, no, keep going :p I love the Legend of Korra plus your plot is once again intriguing plus DAT DELICIOUS CSS :o

Stop before I have no more free time xD

@Stingray. I think it's a very interesting concept. And I'm sure it'll garner more interest than it already generates to whoever reads it when it's finished :3

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
@ EliteBeats I am sorry! I can't help it. These ideas have been buzzing around in this head of mine I just had to get them out. I do promise to stop with that though, as the two I have are more than enough for me to deal with for the time being. Oh, and thank you! I love working with CSS... though I can be incredibly frustrating at times.

I'll stop! I promise. However, when they are up and going you have to find that free time to join. It's imperative that you do.

@ Lokiepie I have never heard of those books before, but it sounds interesting enough. I shall have to go look it up to get a better idea of it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The Roleplay Library is now up to date.
Can someone remind me to do this more often? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back