• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • XD Thanks Skyslayer!

I mentioned your name in the Credits o.o; Thanks for all the coding assistance and adding those few codes in there that I needed lol

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    How about post the image of battlesystem...Is it working?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Already replied x.<

I should have some nice screenshots up tomorrow, and if you guys keep my motivated, the tomorrow's release may be even bigger! I can garuntee that the shadow will be revealed, as well as anew shadow given, and perhaps some details of some very special places in game ; )

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Everyone's games are making me want to play them.
    Nice screens, keep up the good work and good luck.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • oiii

tomorrows reveals will be jaw dropping <3 MANY special things are going to be released, basically one of the unique traits about the game, and a special preview!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Come'on ! Lets reveal the shadow pokemon! And what is the big surprise for us?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • x D You must await to see everyone, including you OmegaGroudon ; )

Everything will be revealed tomorrow! Keep the comments coming, they're really motivating to make the releases more amazing ^_^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • PRESENTING...-drumroll- TODAY IS THE DAY! Enjoy guys! I've gotta go now lol -disappears-

[Prevew Three - Update One]

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with the project and for posting the comments, we really appreciate all the motivation we get ^_^ Today, as I've promised, is a special release day for all you curious kids out there wondering what could be in store for the project! Today I bring you the promised; revealed sillohuette, screenshots showing the clock system, screenshots showing the random weather generator, and a sneak peak of the battle system! Last but not least, I'll drop off a shadow of a new Pokemon sillohuette!

[The Sillohuette, Revealed!]

Toulav - Fire/Flying
    Habitat - Forests
    Ability - Flash Fire
    Dex Info: Toulave are rarely seen, but often heard singing in the tops of trees in tropical forests. They live in small flocks, and breathe fire to clean each others' coal black feathers.
    toulavepixelwc1.png

[The New Clock System]

Thanks to our great RM2K3 expert, Sky Slayer, we now have an implemented Clock System in the game that allows you to switch to a new screen to view what time it is in game. The tint of the screen changes according to the clock, to follow a real day pattern!

clocksystemmm4.png

^Showing the Clock Addition, by click "1" You can see what time it is by using your PokePilot. The number keys 1 through 5 represent options of your PokePilot.

earlymorningez8.png

^ And people are out this early in the morning?

sunsetyg4.png

^What a beautiful sunset!

There are A LOT more tints than just these two, but you'll have to wait and see those another time!

[Random Weather Generator]

Enter the Region of Outa, a tropical island full of various weather patterns, whether a giant hurrican be pulling in, or a vicious storm that wont let you use Fly! Well, aside from the weather events in the main game, a Random Weather Generator is implemented, changing the weather of places at random depending on the area! Ever want to go into a canyon in a Pokemon game and be hit by a sand storm?! Well now's your chance!

Because the weather system is still in the works, there wont be any screenshots of it today. However who's to say it wont be up on next week's update?!

[A New Pokemon Sillohuette!]

Here is yet another Sillohuette! However this one is a little more difficult to figure out! Make sure to check back next week for the revealing of this Pokemon!

sillohuette2tx6.png

[!!Added Bonus!!]

NEWS UPDATE! Yes, our project is being worked on at a fast pace, and thanks to our great Coder, Sky Slayer, we now have an amazing battle system in the works! Here is a sneak peak at two battle system screenshots, one in the day and one in the night.

PokemonNeoErasCBSday.png

PokemonNeoErasCBS.png

Check in next week for the revealing of the sillohuette, and some serious mapping updates! Thanks for supporting us!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah! Cool screenshot! And I think the shadow is water type!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Nice scrrens! I am definetly catching me a Toulav.
    Lets see I would have to say the shadow is a flying
    type due to the fact it looks like it has wings.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Close, but its not a Flying Type ^^'

I'll give you guys a hint "Souls"

ALRIGHT, so, sometime this weekend I'll be revealing some more awsome revelations! Right now you guys only have the full Info. on Toulav, so perhaps I'll get into some elaborations on the previously revealed Pokemon.

Oh, and keep the comments coming guys, soon I'll be revealing screenshots of the small Berry Farming Community of Roset Town!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • ^_^

Thanks everyone! Tomorrow I'll try and get some screenshots up of Roset Village, a small Berry Farming Community in the north, home to the first Gym Leader!

And stay tuned, tomorrow I'll reveal the new Pokemon Pixily, one of the small Grass/Bug Pokemon that the first Gym Leader has.

As a bonus, I can say that next Friday will be the release of the sillohuette, AND a full map of a very important city in the game!

Back