• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper Academy (ICC) (Rated M)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Chikyu and Kazan

Chikyu bowed. "Are you the companion of a shadow wizard? I have never seen a real live deamon in my life."

Kazan nodded. "Chikyu is a dancer, which I accompany her with my piano skills. We are setting up a studio on the outskirts of the large city on the island."

Chikyu smiled, then stared at the stars again. "Hey look! A rat pattern!" Kazan looked up and beamed. "Amazing. Do you see this, Yaphaerel?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Yes. I have many patterns around my body. Kazan, while I am not a true Deamon, I am close. My companion's name in Ryan Stark. He is currently sleeping." Yaphaeral explained. He limed how the two helped each other in their studio.

"It is always good to see brother helping sister. I may stop by your studio sometime. I'm in room 503 if you need me, however, Ryan may not like you coming to the room." He said. Yaphaeral bid farewell, and continued to the dorm, where he was sure that Ryan had woken, and was scared out of his mind. He entered the room silently, and had his fears quelled as he saw Ryan still asleep.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kale and Clare
Clare said goodbye to the demon. Kale said, "He seems nice."

Clare laughed, "Yeah, I'm surprised he wasn't going to rip our throats out."

"Naw, he looks like a bro."

"Stop listening to those stoners at school, nothing but nonsence." She pulled out her bass guitar, "Why don't we practice? We have a bit of time and it is pretty empty in here." She plugged her bass guitar into the amp, Kale did the same.

"Three, two, one." Clare yelled, they had no drummer so they had to keep the beat on their own, mostly off of Clare. They played loudly, the song was purely instrumental though. It was an upbeat, grunge sound with Kale distorting his guitar. Clare kept the beat, following his lead (a rare occurrence indeed). They slipped flawlessly into another song, softer with a clean amp effect but still energetic. This one was a song about natural disasters, and the how even tragedies were meant to happen. It was the one called Fate Thread. They didn't try to do Race Track because there were students coming in to watch and they didn't want to give everything away. As they walked out they bumped into twins.

"Oh sorry..." Kale looked at them and exclaimed, "Oh, wow twins! Are you guys psychics too?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((Is the party starting now?))

Chikyu and Kazan

Chikyu sighed as she watched Yaphaeral leave. "Stars are always beautiful. But Yaphaeral didn't seem to notice them." Kazan shrugged. "The party is soon, anyway. We might want to get ready for our performance."

Chikyu nodded, then quickly walked into their room. Opening her suitcase, a sparkling gold kimono with a silver wind design and sparkles on it. A white belt was next to it, with some red sandles, some white socks, and a folded light blue umbrella.

She then changed, and walked out in her new outfit. Kazan smiled. "Sister, your beauty never ceases to amaze me." Chikyu smiled. "I thank you, brother."

She then saw the two people and shook her head. "We are a witch and wizard. I am Chikyu, an earth witch. This is Kazan, my brother, and a water wizard."

Khawill

<3
Years
Kale and Clare
Kale looked at them, completely interested with more witches, "Dude you look awesome, I love the samurai look, I can't grow my hair that long but you do it awesomely." Kale observed the other twin, "And you're stunning, I love the kimono. You guys are probably the best dressed people on campus!" Kale was again very interested in meeting a witch (especially two). He had an interest in magic due to its roll in helping technology progress. "Earth and Water? That is cool, I mean solid, I mean that's awesome."

Clare had no idea what Kale was talking about, she had never learned what a kimono or samurai was, not wanting to insult any cultural custom they practiced she only agreed with Kale. Ignoring him for a second she spoke to the siblings, "Hello, I'm Clare, and that is Kale Summers, we are just humans, but we are also fighters and musicians."

Kale was still ranting, "Kimonos originated in Japan you know, and Japanese dancers often wore them." Ranting on about the history of the dress, then he jumped to samurais, "They were expert swords man, you know that I'm a swordsman too?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Ryan, it is time for you to awaken." Yaphaeral said to his sleeping companion, who groaned. Ryan sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Did you forget about the party tonight? It will start soon." Yaphaeral responded.

"I already told you. I'm not going. You can go have a blast, just let me stay here." Ryan said. He had stood up, and proceeded to pace.

"No. This time, you come with me. There are some people that I would like you to meet." He said.

"Really? You know how I feel about people."

"Not many people. Four people, not many. You need to conquer your fear." Yaphaeral said, and before he could respond, Yaphaeral steered Ryan out the door by his shoulder.

They soon arrived at the beach, where many people had gathered. Ryan cringed back, but Yaphaeral's grip didn't loosen. He led Ryan over to the two witches that he had encountered earlier.

"This is Ryan. Ryan these are two of the people that I wanted you to meet. Kazan, make sure he stays with you." Yaphaeral said, then wandered off to another area of the beach.

Ryan

Ryan gave up as Yaphaeral's hand clamped down on his shoulder. He allowed himself to be dragged out to the beach, and stood there when he was left with the two people that Yaphaeral had apparently met.

"Hi..." Ryan said to the two in front of him, slowly secluding back into himself.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Chikyu and Kazan

Chikyu smiled and bowed. "Thank you. I am performing a dance tonight in this, and Kazan will accompany it with a piano." Kazan nodded. "And we do indeed come from Japan, but when our parents heard of the acadamy, we all decided it would be the best for us. We are setting up a studio on the outskirts of the city."

Kazan then nodded when Yaphaeral left another person with him. Chikyu beamed. "I am Chikyu, an earth witch, and a dancer. This is my brother Kazan, a water wizard, and a piano player." Kazan bowed. "Hello."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Ryan... Shadow..." He said before withdrawing again. The people kept coming.

C'mon. You are stronger than this. Ryan thought. He stood straighter, and ignored all the other people around him. He heard a band start playing rock in the background. He smiled as he imagined Yaphaeral in the front of the crowd, doing an air guitar.

"So, water and earth? Very complimentary." Ryan said to the two in front of him. "I think that I am going to add some light to this party."

He stepped back from the crowd, and began chanting a summoning spell. The nature of this one made him glow a bit, but he didn't mind. Soon, a void appeared in the sky, and a few Fire Imps flew out, landing in front of him.

"Okay, I want you to add a bit of entertainment to this party. Just fly around, controlling fireballs to give it a concert atmosphere. Dismissed." He said to the group of three winged, red imps, who nodded and flew off.

Soon, various combinations of fire began appearing in the sky. He cheered, glad that his plan had worked the way he had wanted. He then heard other students cheering as the emblem of the school formed in the sky above the stage. Thankfully, the Fire Imps had become invisible, as to not be discovered. With any luck, they would all think that a powerful fire type would be providing the entertainment.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare and Kale
They played loud an energeticly, getting the crowd pumped up. "The amp is loud and we're playing loud." Clare was singing the lyrics to Loud Speaker, fairly basic since it was the first song they wrote. Kale sang back up, though there really was no need for it in this song so he had more solos. Overall they did well, some witch had started a fire show and no problems had arisen. "... The sound waves stopping, the noise going down." Clare had a powerfull voice, inspiring even.

They song ended and Clare spoke to the crowd, well yelled at the crowd, "You guys pumped yet!?" She listened as a wave of yeses roared through the group. "You want to hear another!?" Another wave of agreements and screaming began. "ONE, TWO, THRE, FOUR." Kale started Fate thread off, this one was a bit softer though still loud. "I'm hanging by my fingertips as I look below." Clare sang, Kale repeating the last word, "The string is coming loose, I feel like it will go." Kale gave a drawn oh, "I'm so powerless, the world is so ruthless." The tempo picked up, the chorus was starting. "I'm hanging by a fate thread! At any moment I could be dead, my friend fixing my bed! I'm hanging by a fate thread! Theres turmoil in my head as I look down and see my graaaa-Aave" A hard strum and the chorus ended. Overall the audience loved it, the crowd was louder this time than during Loud Speaker.

Their final song wasn't played due to an encore of Fate Thread, they stepped off the stage tired and breathing hard, Kale spoke up "I haven't played that hard since Toronto." Clare laughed, "You did well singing too, we really riled the crowd up."

Clare agreed,"I'm surprised we didn't mess up fate thread, you always mess up during the chorus." They packed up their guitars and safely put them backstage, then they started to mingle. They met Maggy and O who congratulated them, (Mostly Maggy, O wasn't a huge fan of rock.) and they met the psychic twins from earlier who also gave them a compliment, (though neither of them seemed to actually care.). O made a comment on a traditional dance that would be coming up that he was excited for.

They also met a small girl named Lucy and her Cat, she claimed they were both students but Clare and Kale figured she was really just pretending and pat her head. The next performance would be on soon and they figured it was the witches from earlier so they got front row seats (well stood at the front of the crowd, anyone in seats would be unable to see.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan smiled as he conducted the acompanyment light show from the back. The crowd loved it. The band, don playing stepped off the stage. Ryan called back the Fire Imps.

"Good job. You can go now." He said to them, and they melted from the human realm for the time being.

Ryan went to go find Yaphaeral. He had a smile on his face, and walked lightly. He soon found Yaphaeral talking with the two rock musicians.

"Hey. I'm Ryan. It seems to me that you've already met Yaphaeral." Ryan said, offering a handshake.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Chikyu and Kazan

Curtains cut the audience's vision on the stage. Any helpers backstage were putting up cherry blossom decor, bridges, lakes, and a piano for Kazan. Chikyu opened her umbrella. She was ready.

Kazan sat down on the seat in front of the piano and sighed. "Ready, sis?" Chikyu nodded, then put the umbrella in front of her face for the opening pose. Kazan focused, then started to play the piano (song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8FYh7oEHvE&feature=relmfu). The curtains then rose.

Chikyu uncovered her face, then began to dance. Left, right, right, left... she danced gracefully, the stars up above shining on her...

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare and Kale
Kale watched bewitched by the show dance was great, Clare was busy thinking over what the twins had said earlier, saying they owned a studio. She was thinking about how she would ask, their music was so peaceful and the songs they played we're loud. She reached out and shook Ryan's Han while thinking about and asked him, "Do you have any talents other than being a strong fighter?" Before he could answer Maggy interrupted, looking a bit grumpy.

"I was asked by O to see if you know any ballads." She said it monotonely as if she didnt care (she didn't), "If so can you please go up after this performance? We have an acoustic guitar backstage if needed."

Kale was still entranced and didn't answer, Clare asked Ryan to pardon her, "We can talk latter, sorry!" She turned to Maggy, "Yea I suppose we can, though for what reason, if I may ask?"

"Well O is enjoying the dancing to much." She rolled her eyes, "And he's pretty good with a guitar, we figured you can keep things slow."

Clare rubbed her chin, "Well then sure, it can't hurt our rep any. Summers! We're doing a ballad when they get done."

He didn't even turn around,"Yeah okay, which ones." Half listening.

"Only one Summers, we can do Universe."

"What's universe? The one we haven't named yet?" Clare answered yes, "Aw why is it called universe then, that's so lame." Clare turned him around so that he was facing her and she gave him a theatening look, "Uh oh universe yeah, I thought you said you knee verse, that would've been odd." She released him and he continued watching the show.

"There you have it, we can do a ballad." Maggy slumped off, clearly bored. Clare turned to Ryan, "Nice to meet you, I'm Clare and that is Kale Summers, we are the strongest human pair on campus." Inflating the truth a bit never hurt anyone Clare figured and she was definitely one to inflate her reputation.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Chikyu and Kazan

Chikyu finished the dance, Kazan the song, and the audience burst into applause. Chikyu bowed, Kazan standing up and doing the same. The curtain went down again, and all the decor was taken down. Chikyu sat down at the back, then looked up and noticed a monkey star pattern. First a dragon, then a rat, now a monkey. The zodiac?

Kazan noticed it as well, and had a similier idea. "Amazing..." Chikyu nodded, then got up. "I'm going to go back and change back to normal." Kazan nodded as he watched Chikyu walk off, then got up and went around the front to sit in the audience.

Back in the room, Chikyu changed back to her kimono, her mind on the star pictures. Why were they specifically in the order of the zodiac? Would that mean that she would see a pig picture next?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan stood back when the senior witch came by, asking if the two rock musicians knew any ballads. Ryan knew quite a lot, and had come up with a few.

"Excuse me, but do you mind if I join you? I can go and get my harp." Ryan said to Claire. He hadn't performed to anyone but Yaphaeral, but he was quite skilled with the handheld instrument.

Ryan, not waiting for an answer, sprinted back to the dorm room. He bursted into his room, and grabbed the harp that was sitting just under his bed. He ran back out towards the party, hoping that they wouldn't start without him.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare and Kale
"I guess but the ballad we do is only acoustic guitar." Clare tried to explain, but it was too late, he had already ran off, "Well I suppose a harp wouldn't hurt anything."

Kale looked cross, "But I was the strings guy." He huffed, much like a child who had just been told he couldn't have candy.

"Quit being such a baby, such a nice kid, I'm sure it would be okay if he plays a song with us, think of him like a fan!" Kale shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really care at this point, there was no changing Clare's mind so he just continued pouting. Kale set up backstage, finding the school's acoustic guitar and a stool, Clare went backstage as well but had met one of the witches from earlier.

"Uh, sorry to bother you but can I ask something of you? You mentioned a studio business, can me and my friend stay live there and work there? I mean we can do soft songs too, and Summers can certainly learn Japanese songs on his acoustic. Or we can work tables or something, I'm a great cook and cleaner."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((First instance of the two NOT being roleplayed at the same time! No chikyu till I decide something))

Kazan

Kazan heard the request clearly. "Why not? We need people for the studio anyway. Chikyu probably won't mind."

Chikyu's been gone for a while now...is she thinking about the star pictures?

Kazan then paused, then said "Have you noticed the stars tonight? Me and my sister saw first a dragon star chart, then a rat, then a monkey. Sounds like the order for the zodiac."

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare
Clare had no idea what a zodiac was so she just smile and nodded, "I honestly have never heard of a zodiac before, I spent most of my time on the streets and when I came to live with the Summers I was too old to actually go to school." She was pretty embarrassed, she felt so ignorant, "But Summers knows all about that stuff, he always came home and taught me things like that."

Kale called out, "I hope the boy Ryan hurries up, we need to be out right now!"

Clare turned to the boy, "Well um Kazan, thank you for the generous acceptance," she handed him her cell number and Kale's cell number, "Call either of us when we can come in." Clare turned toward the stage after giving a bow (she couldn't remember if that was the polite thing to do so she did it anyways.).

On stage Ryan was still not back, "We're going to have to stall, if we start without him it would be rude." Clare announced. She turned toward the mic, "Hey everyone, you guys remember me?" A large uproar from the crowd, Clare gave a confident laugh, "Okay, I'll take that as a yes. Well right now we aren't going to do a rock song." A wave of disappointed aws sprouted, "Now, now everyone no need for that." She laughed again, "What I'm going to do is a ballad, so grab that girl closest to you and it is your turn to dance." Many of the people paired up, some with their partners others with dates. "There you guys go! We are waiting for one last member and we can get this started."

Other Students
Maggy paired up with O, he had been teaching her how to dance for weeks now (much to her pleas to learn how to use his lab equipment). They practiced a bit while waiting for the music to start, like some other students who didn't have much experience. O lead the dance, tolerating when Maggy would mess up.

The psychic Kira backed out of the dance, she didn't like people and wouldn't dance with anyone. Her twin sister Sara on the other hand chose Elizabeth's brother Dux (though she wanted to dance with O). Dux was pretty bad at dancing so all the practicing Sara had done had gone to waste.

Lucy danced with Elizabeth, though they kind of light copied O and Maggy, just because it was fun and ended up doing something more of a jig than a slow dance.

The other students were getting ready, standing patiently, or looking for a girl to pair up with. Overall the tone of the party was pretty peaceful.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan burst into the backstage room, small, golden harp in hand, and eased up when he saw his companions still waiting

"I... I'm back..." Ryan said through labored breaths. He gestured with the harp, as if signifying that he actually had it. Ryan then sat down and proceeded to tune it, playing the various riffs that he had committed to memory.

Ryan, then done with his practice, went over to the other two musicians, who were talking with Kazan the water wizard.

"Are we going to be starting soon?" He asked, slightly nervous.

Khawill

<3
Years
Beatkeepers!
Clare didn't yell the count, instead she just silently counted to herself. Kale began playing his acoustic guitar, giving a bit of time for Ryan to learn the tune. Instrument wise, the song was repetitive and there were times where the music just played, soothing as waves from the ocean.

"The world is turning out so bright, twenty four hours day and night. Nothing's feelt so grand, I think I'm out of the quicksand." She sang as soft as a breeze, surprising some of the audience. The beat was slow meaning a lot of people doing slow dances were having a good time but many of the louder fans just sat out, still enjoying the song. "When I look into the sky, it reminds me that I'm alive. the stars are bright as a spotlight, like I'm a performer of the universe." She swayed with the song, a flower on stage with a wind of peace. There was a pause in the singing, she let the flow of music ripple through the crowd.

She started the next part, "The entire world is my stage, as I sing to people known and strange, I let their happiness flow through my head as a if all my sadness had fled. I can thank the summers for my life, because even through all my strife I still was raised right." Clare had personally written this song, poured her emotions into it, originally as a thanks you to Kale's family. She sang the song with heart, and joy.

After the song, some of the audience was in tears, the majority clapped. Clare unplugged her microphone, and turned to Kale and Ryan, "You guys did very well!" She said politely and brightly, "I didn't think the harp would work, but I guess I got proved wrong." She laughed and pat Ryan on the back, "Maybe you'll get to play with us again."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan closed his eyes, listening to the rythem for a moment before picking it up on his harp. He followed Kale for the most part, but occasionally added an extra note or two, which he found to sound very nice. After the song, Claire thanked him, and he walked backstage.

"Ah... Well, I think that I did reasonably well for my first time in concert." Ryan said to himself, not knowing or caring if anyone heard him. He walked outside, intent on finding Yaphaeral, but he was swarmed by a group of people patting his back, shaking his hand, or congratulating him. Instead of cringing like he used to, the compliments bolstered his confidence, and he soon got to Yaphaeral.

I have fans! People don't shun me because my best friend isn't human! Best! Day! Ever! Ryan thought as he looked back to his fans. Some were asking for a solo, And soon the entire crowd joined in. Ryan walked over to O, intending on asking him if he could.

"Excuse me, mister O. Request permission to play solo." Ryan said, looking up at him.

Back