• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Enchanted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I glansed up as a dark shadow passed overhead, and I nearly gasped as i saw what looked like an adult dragon. then, as I looked more carefully, it looked like there were several of them. Hoping I was not seen, I retreated into the darkness of the forest, and watched them, hoping I wouldn't end up lunch...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Aura looked over her shoulder to see several dragons. She had sensed them earlier but not thought anything of them. She silently dove down into the forest below her hoping to not attract too much attention. Though, due to her color, that was almost impossible. She landed on the soft spongy earth of a small clearing in the forest.

Aura sensed a human nearby but thought not much of it for she trained her gaze onto the dragons above her. She silently wondered what they'd do next.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Hmm??" Aria wondered, her eyes scanning the horizon.

Her lips curved, forming a sweet smile. She let out a soft giggle, lying down on the grassy hills. It was a nice change for her?not having any knights guarding her. And, judging by the sunlight, it was only midday; her parents should not discover that she had gone?not yet.

Assured by her premise, the young princess brushed off her skirt and searched for?nothing really. She sighed, wishing something extraordinary would ensue. Like, perhaps seeing a dragon? Or any more atypical beings. She always yearned to see one.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • The fairy could sense more beings roaming...but whom?

Ah then, this would indeed be a challenge Kikara would face! Giggling, her high pitched laugh echoed as she flittered through the trees with ease. She could almost taste the tangy scent of the scorched air coming from the dragons, such real breathing nature sweeping into her. Oh, she felt so lively today. It was foolishness she knew, but something encouraged her to continue.

Brimming with optimism, her wings finally failed her. They hovered once before gently relaxing on a flat stone sprinkled with moss, apparently on a small area between trees. Kikara rested here, perched with a perpetual figure. The fairy then stared at the sky with some amount of happiness, a song weaving through her mouths. It was a fairy song, where her kind had made such a long ago.

Words were foreign to majority, except the very few who had learnt the language of fairies. Bored out of her wits, Kikara just couldn't stay still! Oh no, like she had mentioned before...

This was a challenge!

Giggling, Kikara set off to a custom dance of her kind. After this, she wouold surely visit more of this surreal place...and even meet dragons? Oh, the endless possibilities...Kikara laughed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I walked and walked, and found nothing , then I looked up at a tree, and found my lost bow and arrows, "wo-hoo! I found my bow! I have looked after it since I have been here" I said, I climbed the tree and grabbed my bow and the arrows that were next to my lost weapon, then I jumped off the tree and landed on the ground, and I contnued my investigation. I walked and looked into the sky. Then I crashed againt a tree and an apple fell, "ow ow ow, how can a Knight crash against a tree? but, I found something to eat" I said as I stood up and picked up the apple and ate it.

Then I continued walking, until I saw the chain of mountains that every person need to deal to reach the other side, I looked above and saw many dragons, "oh crap" I said as I hid behind a tree, but then I sensed a dragon near, but not flying, it was in the forest.

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
    Years
  • Kosuke growled as he looked for the figure of the escapee. Why was he supposed to look for her anyway? It wasn?t his job to look after that girl! And, that said girl was his rival?in a way. He continued on whining as he searched for any signs of the stubborn Princess.

He heard a giggle; a high pitched yet soft giggle coming from the hills not far from him. Promptly, he ran towards source of the sound. He rolled his eyes as he came closer to the girl.

"Oi!" He called in a fairly malicious tone. "Your mother is looking for you." He wasn?t bother at all that he spoke to the King?s daughter in a loutish way.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • As I drew closer to teh mountains, teh other dragons saw me and began snickering.

"Hey, what's that, Nero?" One asked the other in a stage whisper.

"Don't know, Ceasar. It looks like a human but it's teh uglies human I've ever seen." They both laughed, there deep voices booming off the sides of the mountain. I turned to them, my eyes flaring.

"I breath fire as well as you and My claws are as sharp if not sharper than you're So I suggest you watch your tongue if you don't want to lose it."

They made noises of Mock intimidation. I floated right by them and continued into the mountains.

Years
  • I wasn't really thinking about it for a moment, but i could hearthe jeering of the dragons above for what seemed like several minutes. then, all but one had left, off to probably ravage some poor village. That one lowered to the ground. I could tell it had seen me, and without really thinking aobut consequenses, I bolted for the caverns, just managing to get inside. It was pitch black inside, and I stopped, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Hearing a boy's voice behind her, her lips curved into a small frown. Just when her day would almost be perfect, 'Sir Annoying' came. She let out a slight giggle, recalling the day she made up his nickname, and then frowned again. Why? He was still there.

She brushed the dust off her skirt and jumped up, her eyes showing much detestation. "Shut it, Kosuke." She cried crossly. "Mother should not have known that I had left yet. Unless?" She continued, glaring at him. "Someone told her."

After giving him one last irritated look, Aria stomped away from him. She walked for a few feet away then looked back, checking if Sir Annoying was at her tail. Taking in what she had thought, she sighed. Why did she always lose her patience whenever he was around; changing the cheery, some what sweet, yet stubborn girl she was.

She shook her head, forcing herself to just ignore him. She sprinted as fast as she could, which was quite speedy, in fact. She then halted abruptly when the mountain came to view.

Her eyes wearily scanned the horizon once more; was her mind playing a trick on her? Or was she really seeing a figure of a dragon?

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Aura could sense of beigns worth of mention in the forest. She turned her head back to where Aria and Kosuke were for a moment before turning her head back up to the sky to look at the dragons. They didn't seem to be very nice from what Aura could hear. Their very attitude was ticking Aura off. Aura growled before turning and walking towards the caves so that she wouldn't be tempted to intervene any longer. She knew it was best not to intervene...

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
    Years
  • Kosuke sighed. "Come on now, Princess!" Kosuke called, in a slightly softer and kinder tone. "You don't want you mother worrying for you, now wou-" Before he could finish, the stubborn girl already left, making him sigh once more.

He tried following her, but she was too far ahead. If he were to be just a few feet closer to her, she'd run away faster, if that was even possible. Instead, he whistled, and, on cue, Mikail--his trusty steed--came. Hastily, he jumped on his back and ordered him to follow Aria.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Man, this RP moves rather slowly, doesn't it?

ic: After reaching a height that the air was quickly becoming frigid and my breath came out in puffs, I foudn myself a small ledge looking out to the rising sun. I could feel it's energy beating against me chest and my face, and I sat there basking in it's glory as I watched it rise. I did this every morning. It made me feel at peace with nature.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: yeah, maybe just a little slow....

ic: I returned to the forest, and looked around. I saw a big tall tree that was in the middle of the forest, "wow, I'm gonna climb that tree!" I said as I started to run over that tree. "maybe I can see the whole forest and mountains!"

Years
  • After wandering through the mountains a bit, I came out on a ledge, and immediatly backed up, hitting the wall. In front of me, hopefully to absorbed to pay attention to his surroundings, was a dragon. But it seemed to look almost.. human. I shook my head, and just stayed back, hoping i could find a way to get out of here before i was noticed.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Aura eventually made it to the caves. She wanted to be alone for right now so she could mull over the events of the day so far and imprint them in her mind. She walked ino the cave and sat down in the darkness, waiting for her eyes to adjust. She sighed and began to go over all the events of the day. Aura did this ritual two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I suddenly felt a shift in the wind. I could feel the breeze behind me lessen somewhat. Something was behind me, but not as big as one of the other dragons. I turned aroudn abruptly, not liking me peaceful morning ritual being disturbed. "Who's there!?" I shouted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back