• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monaco. What's yours* is Mine!!!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • So a while back (not sure when exactly) the Xbox Live Games with Gold promotion released the game Monaco: What's yours is Mine to be free for gold members.

So here's the struggle, it's a 4 player co-op game :( None of my Xbox friends have it, so I was wondering if anyone on PC had the game and was up to play it on Xbox with a group of PCers and steal/infiltrate all of the things and places.

PC Username: Bidoof FTW
    Xbox gamertag: xL3G1TxV1P3Rx
    Times you are usually available (UTC-5:00) : I get home at 3:30pm and go to sleep around midnight or 1am, pretty flexible on weekdays, weekends vary.

Thank you and get ready to steal some goodies! >:D

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Is this game still free for Gold users? Because if so I will totally get this game right now and play it with y'all. I've heard great things about this game but I feel like it would overal be better to play it with friends (like most games in general really.)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Is this game still free for Gold users? Because if so I will totally get this game right now and play it with y'all. I've heard great things about this game but I feel like it would overal be better to play it with friends (like most games in general really.)

No, not anymore :( It has become normal price again ($15). If only it could be free forever ;-;

Back