• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Elite Four Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Lance, without a doubt. Although he isn't an Elite Four in Johto--Champion, rather--he plays a major role there, helping to chase Team Rocket off the region. That, if you ask me, is a major task (considering how big they are), and he was quite successful at it, too. He did get assistance from Gold, but Lance still did help nonetheless, and that's all it matters. Plus, he's also quite tough. When I battled against him for first time in Pokémon Blue, taking this guy down was literally impossible. I did manage to beat him at some point, but it was still tough.

One of my other favorites would be Drake. One, huge reason why I'm fond of this guy is his backstory relating to the abandoned ship in RSE. Personally, I find it to be quite intriguing. Though, if it were more elaborated (and more integrated into their main plot), it would've been a lot better. Also, just like Lance, this person is extremely difficult to beat as well. I've had to rely on countless amount of recovery items to successfully get it done.

As for others, they'd probably have to be Bruno, Will, Koga, and Sydney.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    The best elite Four member is Drake of Hoenn Elite Four. He looks so cool like a experienced scarred pirate of some sort......However I wish his pokemon were better in
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald....I mean I defeated himm pretty easily!

Years
  • We already have another thread a few below this one to discuss Elite Four members, thanks.

But while i'm here, as I mentioned in said thread mine is Marshal from Generation V, since he's one you see outside of the Elite Four in both games and he was mentored by Alder, and he usually provides a good challenge given his strong Fighting-types.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Lance, because I like the fact that in Johto he's the champion while in Kanto he's part of the Elite Four. Also he uses dragon types.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back