• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, My name is Caelem

Caelem

The Shaymin
Years
  • My name is Caelem and I have just joined the Forums here today! I am a maintainer at TwitchPlaysPokemon.org and I created this account to try and help make a Rom Hack/Fan Game I have made a post about this in the Game Development Forum.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Caelem, welcome to PC! ^__^ Hope you find some people that you can make a rom hack with - there's a massive rom hacking community here so I'm sure some people would love to collaborate.

If you ever want to chat or need some help, please let me know! (:

Years
  • Welcome to the forum!

As Charlie Brown said, we have a very large and active Rom Hacking secton of the site you should definitely check out! There you can find tutorials, hacks to play created by other members, and all the tools needed to make your own. It's good that you already posted in the Game Development forum. Keep at it!

Hope to see you around~

Years
  • Welcome, Caelem! Good to have you. -^^- I haven't seen TPP in a while but what I did see was awesome, cool that you manage it. :) And even cooler that you're working on a fangame! Wishing you lots of luck, hope you'll have an awesome time here!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • My name is Caelem and I have just joined the Forums here today! I am a maintainer at TwitchPlaysPokemon.org and I created this account to try and help make a Rom Hack/Fan Game I have made a post about this in the Game Development Forum.

Welcome to PC Caelem, glad you joined! I wish you luck on your romhack, there's no shortage of resources and awesome people to help you out in our romhacking forums, so you're definitely in the right place!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you have any question be sure to check the helpful links thread, or just ask a moderator (someone with a bold username)!

Back