• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    I'm Arcania, you can call me Arc or Arcania. I might spend some time here or maybe not. Who knows. Nice to meet you!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Arc, welcome to PC!

Aha I hope you do end up spending some time here! I've met a lot of cool people here and enjoy hanging out with them and playing games with them, they're a great bunch. 8)

I love your avatar btw, it's really cool art. Is Vaporeon your favourite Pokemon?

Looking forward to seeing you around! ^__^ If you ever want to chat or need some help, let me know (:

Years
  • I love that avatar of yours, is Vaporeon your fave Pokemon by chance Arc?

The others have covered most of the basics of PC, but I'll try and leave my bit as well. Do tell us more about yourself because that way we can help show you around the forums and also know more of you personally.

There's so much to do around PC so you'll never get tired of anything. I'll leave the exploring to you for now, and I'll see you very soon!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Arcania! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

As the other said, can you please tell us more about yourself and your interests? So maybe we can suggest you sections that may fit you and we can know more about you and ... I don't know, maybe we can find a person with the same interests as you! You never know ;)

I think you will love PC! You have so much to do ... many sections to explore, many topics to discuss, awesome events to participate and cool and friendly people who you can talk to! Yes, PC is full of great and friendly members who are always ready to help, so if you have any questions don't hesitate and ask one of us :3

If you ever want to chat with me, just go to my profile and leave me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

PS. I love your avatar u.u

Years
  • Nice to meet you, Arc. <3 I'm a little late but welcome to PC! I hope you'll spend time here from time to time, this place is really wonderful and people are quite friendly so it's worth it. Plus I'd like to keep staring at your pretty avatar haha. ;p See you around and let us know if you need help!

Back