• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm VHSBoy

VHSBoy

Fire Gym Leader
Years
  • Hello everybody, i'm a new Rom-Hacker, i come from a bad forum, always hacked, im from Argentina, i don't speak very good inglish, and i want to make friends, complet my wishes (Make a own Rom Hack) and have fun with you! thx :)

Years
  • Welcome!

We have a large and active Rom Hacking section of the forum you definitely should check out! There you can find hacks to play created by members, as well as find tools and tutorials needed to make your own. You'll make new friends in no time, as many of our members love to hack!

Don't worry about your English, you are fine! If you need help with anything let us know~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello everybody, i'm a new Rom-Hacker, i come from a bad forum, always hacked, im from Argentina, i don't speak very good inglish, and i want to make friends, complet my wishes (Make a own Rom Hack) and have fun with you! thx :)

Welcome to PC, VHSBoy! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Your English is fine, don't worry about it too much!

PC is definitely the place for Romhacking. Between all the talented romhackers and helpful guides and resources we have here, you're in great hands :)

Have fun!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi VHSBoy, welcome to PC! I've always wanted to visit Argentina and other parts of South America - I've been learning Spanish for a while and would love to experience South American culture firsthand. Looking forward to seeing you around - the more discussions you have with people, the more your English will improve ;D

VHSBoy

Fire Gym Leader
    Years
  • Hola! and welcome to PC! really nice to have you around, funny things of life. I'm from Argentina too!

You're going to learn a lot of English around here, which never comes bad, always good to know another language! people here is really nice, I'm sure you're going to make a lot of friends around here. And our ROM Hacking community is really nice, skilled and always there to help you, I'm sure you're going to do a lot of things around here!

PC has a lot of sections, so be sure to look around! feel free to ask me if you need anything, and I wish you luck with everything, cheers :)
    Oh Thx, and now i have a Argentinian-Friend :D Do you speak Spanish?

Hi VHSBoy, welcome to PC! I've always wanted to visit Argentina and other parts of South America - I've been learning Spanish for a while and would love to experience South American culture firsthand. Looking forward to seeing you around - the more discussions you have with people, the more your English will improve ;D

Come to my home, u r welcome xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi VHSBoy, belated welcome to PC. n-n Good having you here!

I'm sorry about your bad forum experience. Luckily we're all awesome here and have tons of friendly people. Especially when it comes to ROM hacking.. man that is soo popular here haha. Sometimes I can't even keep up with the hacking board when I look since it moves so quickly.

By the way, as a future note, try not to double post next time (posting twice or more in a row). Generally we ask that you either edit your last post if you were the last poster or use the multiquote button (usually looks like a quotation mark with a plus sign, or says "multiquote") to quote more than one person in the same message. =) I'll merge your posts for you so just a heads up for next time.

Welp, that ended up being a way longer post than I expected lol. Hope to see you around!

Back