• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Looking for: Japanese Jirachi or a nickname-able Jirachi.
    Offering: Extremespeed Dratini (can be nicknamed and your choice of gender!), A riolu (can be nicknamed and your choice of gender!), Togepi (can be nicknamed and your choice of gender!), A riolu (can be nicknamed and your choice of gender!), or Female Shiny Red Gyrados nicknamed Rage (can be re-nicknamed) from the Lake of Rage in SoulSilver.

PM me please<3.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Desperately looking for someone that can find my game's SID using PokeSav, I'm assuming. I have someone else that has done this for me, but he's not online atm. Need this ASAP. PM me! Thanks!!!

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Looking for a beldum, don't have much, no EV's or Iv's or whatever, just good old fashioned pokemon

tell me what you want, and ill see if i can get it for you.

I can just give you a beldum for free if you would like

ANYWAY, i have a big request here and if ANYBODY CAN FULFILL IT i would really really appreciate it.

I am looking for a naughty beldum with the legit IV's to have Hidden power FIRE power 55-70 and i have several things i can offer just not anything shiny but rare IV'd pokemon i can give you about 3 of these near perfect goodies that i can offer so if ANYBODY can fulfill this for me you will be greatly rewarded.

Years
  • Looking for:

A Smeargle that knows JUDGMENT or an Arceus that knows JUDGMENT.
    Will use a berry to remove ~10 speed EV's that Arceus would get (Arceus would get 2 speed EV) in my 'teach JUDGMENT to Smeargle' process.
    ~
    PM me

Last edited:

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    in case no one saw it, im still looking for the pokemon not crossed out.

Also Looking For leftovers, TM 26, and Exp. Share, Masterball. Tell me what you want, there are other stuff i can offer that aren't on the list.
    Still looking for these pokemon
    Spoiler:

and the items above.

Last edited:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Lf for a bellossom for my sister see my trade forum for what I have to offer and other things im looking for.

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
    Years
  • looking for a shiny houndor or a shiny charmander

is offering a shiny garyados , butterfree , pupitar
    events offering : pikachu colored pichu and notched ear pichu

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm looking for a Scyther with an Adamant Nature...

Does anyone have a Scyther with an Adamant Nature? Thanks, my FC is in my signature, reply with your FC and what you want, then meet me in the Wi-Fi Room. Thanks!

Didn't see the part about 10 Pokemon, please close!

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Requesting: Scyther Egg w/ Adamant Nature
    Offering: Tauros, Miltank, or Wobbuffet

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
    Years
  • Requesting: legit nintendo event acreus
    Offering: nothing since its a tradeback type of deal
    my ss code is 2493-6462-9335
    i just need arceus for 5 mins so i can unlock a new area in my soul silver game

Years
  • LF: Rayquaza, Kyogre (from HG only) or Darkrai

Offering: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Groudon, shiny mareep, shiny ponyta, shiny quagsire, shiny machoke/machamp, shiny cubone, shiny tangela, shiny onix/steelix, and shiny larvitar.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I'm looking for Two Firestones, Turtwig, Foreign Shiny Ditto, most any shinies, all events, Someone to clone something, and an EV Trainer
    Offering: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Chimchar, Piplup

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I'm looking for a Snubbull! It's all I need to completely finish my national pokedex. :D If anyone has one they'd be willing to trade, I'd be very appreciative. Any Snubbull will do--even an egg is fine.

Edit: Logging off to sleep. I'll be on again around 11:30 AM tomorrow.

I have a granbull and a snubull so i can help ya out with that, just pm when You back on

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I'm looking for an Event Arceus, if anyone has one. I don't have much so sorry if I can't really help you. Please pm me, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Looking for: Salamance & Lapras & Blaziken(Torchic) & Spritomb

Offering: Gengar/Squirtle/Blastoise/Charmander/Bulbasaur/Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup

Still looking for these, will take Bagon instead of Salamance btw

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Want to trade my cyndiquil for an unhatched egg!

Hey, so I just restarted my SS and wanted to start out a new game with a nonstarter pokemon. It's male and on level 10. anyone have any offers for me??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back