• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Losing 2 post counts after deleting double post?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Is it just me, but recently I was thinking of deleting one of my post due to making double post, but since it's lagging and the page won't redirect to the new page after clicking the Delete button (I'm not sure if it's the server's part or the browser's part), that time I 'deleted' my posts twice that my post counts literally decreased by 2-3 instead of one.

I'm wondering if it is a bug?

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • I often do double posting but I delete it immediately. I didn't had your problem. Maybe is it because your browser?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm, probably, but I think it might not be the first time I'm having lost post counts, and iirc, it occurs at times when I'm posting at The Playground section for some reason, even though the occurrence may be rare for me.

Back