• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Why am I being pulled into unnecessary controversies?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Okay guys, this is not a tirade against anyone in particular, so I request everyone please don't take offense to it, but I really feel that I have to bring this up.

Of late I have this feeling that many people out here have been picking on me, for apparently no genuine reason. First it was about me liking my own posts, people even demanding that I stop doing so, although it isn't against the rules. I've already addressed that here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=355591, so I won't go much into that.

Now its about me spamming threads. I just seem to be getting pulled into controversies for some reason.

Okay I agree, I sometimes ask 3-4 questions at a time, but every question is different from the other & I ask relevant stuff, every question is related to Pokemon Hacking, questions that a newbie genuinely interested in Pokemon Hacking would have, so tell me, how is that considered spamming? Spamming would have been if I asked irrelevant stuff, repeated my posts again & again or demanded answers for my questions. Have I ever done any of that? No! So how can I be called a Spammer? Even the moderator seems to agree:-

LegendChu is well within his rights to post help threads, provided the individual threads pertain to different topics. If you think somebody is SPAMming, use the Report button, don't call them out in public.

See, I'm new to Pokemon Hacking & have very limited knowledge, so I keep trying new stuff. Whenever I stumble upon a roadblock, something I don't understand, I post up a question on Beginner's Lounge. That is how I've learned things, by asking questions & don't you think that's how it should be. Is it wrong to want to know stuff, wanting to learn more, wanting to be better at things?

I just want to be a good Pokemon Hacker. If I get help, well & good, if not, that's fine too, but please guys I have just one request, I don't want controversies here, so please don't pull me into one.

Again I'm sorry guys, if I offended someone, but I had address this.

Peace {<3}

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Honestly any issues you are having should be brought up with the staff of the section they occur in or with higher staff. It seems to me like Spherical has been dealing with the problem, but if you feel it is still persisting you should talk more to him about it.

As much I dislike hearing that a member is having a bad time on PC, since we're normally such a wonderful community, this isn't really the way to go about resolving things.

Best of luck regardless.

Years
  • As Gimme said, we care for you and it's always sad when we hear that someone has been having a bad time. Remember, if you have any issues you're always happy to ask the mod of the section in question or a higher staff member. They always love to do everything they can to help you, and bringing negative attention publicly will only just embarrass you more and we don't want you to feel bad don't we?

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Honestly any issues you are having should be brought up with the staff of the section they occur in or with higher staff. It seems to me like Spherical has been dealing with the problem, but if you feel it is still persisting you should talk more to him about it.

As much I dislike hearing that a member is having a bad time on PC, since we're normally such a wonderful community, this isn't really the way to go about resolving things.

Best of luck regardless.

As Gimme said, we care for you and it's always sad when we hear that someone has been having a bad time. Remember, if you have any issues you're always happy to ask the mod of the section in question or a higher staff member. They always love to do everything they can to help you, and bringing negative attention publicly will only just embarrass you more and we don't want you to feel bad don't we?

Ya I know, maybe this is not the right way to go about it, but I was just getting a little frustrated, coz all of a sudden I everyone seems to be gunning for me, so I felt cornered. I just couldn't make out what exactly it is that I was doing wrong, coz there doesn't seem to be any rule I've broken, EVER, which was why I felt the need to talk about it. But anyways I'll just let it be & move on.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back