• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • At fucking last! Four exams later, I got rid of Quantum Mechanics. 11 and ciao, bella!

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

This is it. He's gotten rid of Quantum Mechanics.

Now, the whole universe can be explained using only Classical Mechanics! This is a breakthrough! Everything is easily understandable! : D

Gabri

m8
    Years

Is that a good thing?

Considering it's the subject I've had the hardest time understanding since I entered in this course, yes.

This is it. He's gotten rid of Quantum Mechanics.

Now, the whole universe can be explained using only Classical Mechanics! This is a breakthrough! Everything is easily understandable! : D

I wish.

Years
  • You should have figured out not to trust them based on that skin colour, Don.

Damn sneaky, back-stabbing ethnics.

I'm sorry, fine; ethnic-Americans.

European AI leaders are the meanest and most irrational ones in Civ (it's not hard to tick off Napoleon, Isabella, Justinian, Julius Caesar, Catherine, or Alexander, though Catherine is very loyal if you manage to befriend her). The non-European ones are largely civil. Except Montezuma, that is. And Gandhi when he gets nukes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back