• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my OU Team II.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Another RMT from me.
Update. New Member.
Ninjask/ Jolly
Spoiler:

Porygon2/ Calm
Spoiler:

Jirachi/ Jolly
Spoiler:

Conkeldurr/ Adamant
Spoiler:

Gastrodon/ Bold
Spoiler:

Togekiss/ Calm
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Domino™

free beer
Years
At a glance I can't really see any glaring weaknesses. So I'll just comment on the moves and such.

Healing Wish is a waste on Chansey, replace it with Wish. Protect can also be an option over Softboiled, it can be used to stall out some more Toxic damage or let Wish activate. Also it's Ev's should be 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD. Eviolite already buffs its defense so it doesn't need investment. (4 just adds 1 point, no point in wasting it).

I'd use the Life Orb over a Choice Scarf on Jirachi if you're planning on it being the recipient of Ninjask's boosts. Otherwise you're just stuck with one move. Take off Thunder Wave and replace it with ThunderPunch. Put on Fire Punch over Zen Headbutt. It gives you a lot of coverage with Fire, Ice and Electric. And change its Ev's to 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe. I know you want T-Wave for Flinchhaxing but ThunderPunch has about 60% w/Serene Grace to inflict paralysis. Or 45% idr.

I don't see why you've missed out Facade on Conkeldurr, since its one of the best status abusing moves. pretty sure its the only status abusing move.... Use; 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD for its spread. So replace Protect & Stone Edge with Payback and Facade.

Best Gastrodon set is the Tank. It can wall a lot. Go with Earth Power, Scald, Toxic and Recover with; 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD. And Bold. With it's natural bulk in Hp and Special defense it can be a pain to take down. Plus with only one weakness in Grass it can be partnered with Jirachi, Togekiss or Chansey to take the hit.

Togekiss's set it messed up. I'd run something like Air Slash / Roost / Aura Sphere / Nasty Plot @Modest with 252 Hp / 4 SpA / 252 Spe and a Life Orb. I ran this set with Togekiss and it worked a lot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Regarding Ninjask there I would consider possibly cutting out Substitute for something along the lines of X-Scissor just so you don't end up being Taunt bait.

Domino™

free beer
Years
Aha, forgot to rate Ninjask. It's spread should be 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Spe, it's not going to be surviving barely anything. And I agree with Xulek, X-Scissor should be on there. But if you really want Sub then keep it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If Togekiss is using the para-flinchax strategy, then it really needs Roost in there somewhere, so that it can keep para-flinching stuff. A bulky spread with a Calm nature (252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef) should also be used so that Togekiss will survive more easily.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Updated my team with the changes mentioned here. I've won alot of battles with this team, and lost some too.

Domino™

free beer
Years
You're using P2 all wrong. Depending on what you're using it for; defensive or offensive determines the set you use.

Defensive set is;

Eviolite / Trace / Bold
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Toxic / ThunderWave
~ Recover

You have an amazing move in recovery, use it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The Calm nature on Togekiss is better suited for a para-flinch set. If you're using Nasty Plot, then it should've been Modest with 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 Spe. Sure, the lack of Special Attack EVs hurts, but it can be quickly made up for with Nasty Plot. You can take out a few EVs from Speed and move them into Special Attack, if you so desire.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I have 2 types of this team.
One with Conkeldurr as epic Sweeper.
And the other one, Blaziken as sweeper.
Blaziken/ Adamant
Spoiler:

What do you think? Is my Blaziken good?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I have 2 types of this team.
One with Conkeldurr as epic Sweeper.
And the other one, Blaziken as sweeper.
Blaziken/ Adamant
Spoiler:

What do you think? Is my Blaziken good?

Speed Boost is the sole reason why Blaziken is so good. Don't bother with Blaze.

You're better off with Conkeldurr. Change its EV spread to 224 HP/252 Atk/32 SDef for a bit more HP.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I have a new team Member.
Smeargle/ Jolly
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'm gonna abandon this team. My new team:
Tyranitar
Infernape
Gengar
Scizor
Regice
Swampert has made me smile, because I have 7-1 wins and losses.

Back