• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone !^_^!

TatlTael

I'm that guy
Years
  • Hey everyone, my name is TatlTael (its a Majora's Mask reference :3)! I have explored around this forum a little bit before I posted this and it looks really fun. I am interested in RPs and fan fiction. I also do some competitive battling on Pokemon Online. Hopefully, I could figure out how to hack because that is something I am interested in as well.

I will see you around!

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
    Years
  • Hiya there! Nice to meet you! I hope yous like it here! I just joined yesterday, and I really like it. Do you wanna be friends? :D

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the official haven of Pokemon players!

It's nice to see a writer here! I've never actually done a RP (I applied but the RP was cancelled :L) but they look like tons of fun! I haven't read any fanfiction either, maybe I should try it! Maybe I'll read yours x)

Also I hope to see you around the battle center! We are always looking for more people to come battle with us, so come on over! I just so happen to have a link in my signature if you want.

Good Luck here at PC, and don't be afraid to ask questions! Just VM me, or whoever else you meet and they will be happy to help!

Cya 'Round!
    -Krazz

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I'd like to say hi to both of you, I'm fairly new (a few months) and I'm glad you found this site. Please read the rules of any forum you hope to join to prevent conflict, the RP threads have a 100 character minimum alone to post and most SUs require a lot of detail.

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll like it (I love it)

Years
  • Hiya! Hello the king of the sea Magikarp lol #kid
    Hi TatlTael. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. It's so nice to meet you. So you love writing a fanfic are u? PC could be the right place for sharing your fanfic project. Oh yeah, PC also serve us the steps for hacking a game in here. Yep, I also accepting a friend request and don't afraid chat with me with VM cos I'm friendly boys. Enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • Hiya, TatlTael, welcome to PC!~

Yeah, we're a very big and fun forum with some cool people. Glad you've been liking it so far! n_n So you're a writer? That's pretty neat, hopefully you post some stuff for us to see since I really like to read stories.

And as for hacking, PC has looots of tools, resources, tutorials, and other things here on the forum, so I'm sure you'll learn in due time. :3 Hacking's very popular here, makes me wish I could make my own too, aha. Well, one day, one day..

Anyway, stick around and enjoy yourself here, yes? I'd love to be one of your first friends, as well~! Feel free to private message me if you need any help and it was great meeting you.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • WOOT WOOT, I absolutely LOVE Majora's Mask. Definitely my favourite LOZ game! (followed by Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess)... Yeah, I'm a big fan of LOZ :D

Anyway, back to the topic on hand! Welcome to PC: #1 forum for all things Pokemon (IMO anyway ^^). Also one of the best places to come to if you want to learn how to hack Pokemon ROMs. I joined this site because I was interested in hacking too. Before, I only had very little knowledge in hacking.

I'll keep this short, since it seems that everyone else has already guided you around.

If you ever want to talk to me or anyone else for that matter, or have a question to ask, feel free to send a Visitor Message!

Will hopefully see you later!!! ^-^

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hello all new members! Nice to meet you and i hope that you enjoy your time here on pc, i have been here for quite a long time now and pc has always been a home to me! ^_^ Please enjoy yourselves and let me know if you need help with something or just want to talk with someone!

Back