• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Im bored

Spoiler:

Me not doing a dumb face for a change.

Spoiler:

Mt.Bicepius lol. Doing a dumb faceeeee.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Hey that's pretty cool, what branch are you enlisted in? Also the 3rd/4th guy down looks like his hands are on fire or something. xD

I'm in the Missouri Army National Guard (MOARNG). Haha, I wouldn't doubt it, those rifles are old man, sometimes if you shoot fast enough the hand guards will heat up. (The M16s we use in the military don't have an 'auto' setting, just 'semi' and 'burst')
Thanks for sharing this man. Was curious to see how to hold a rifle properly.

No problem. I was firing from more of a hip fire position, I wasn't really aiming. You wanna lean down a little more into it and put your cheek against the butt stock of the rifle if you want to get a good sight picture.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Spoiler:

my hair before my mother made me butcher it ;-; rip and no I didn't post this on the last thread too what are you talking about

Years
Okay, so this is me.. I'll post a throwback picture tomorrow for Throwback Thursday xD

Spoiler:

That picture I took of me was on Monday, essentially it's me testing out my new Nexus 7's front camera.

Sirfetch’d

Okay, so this is me.. I'll post a throwback picture tomorrow for Throwback Thursday xD

Spoiler:

That picture I took of me was on Monday, essentially it's me testing out my new Nexus 7's front camera.

Zach you look amazing! I really like your glasses btw :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back