• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED HELP CONATRUCTING GOOD TEAM

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    Right now I'm on route 7 and my team consists of Dewott lv35 Darumaka lv33 Musharna lv33 Joltik lv28 Boldore lv32 and Gurdurr lv33. I've always loved Pokemon but never got the games and this is my first one and I'm still a bit iffy at it. I want a team that has the more superior elements but includes all of them if that makes sense because how I figure u play is just choosing the Pokemon that ur opponent is weak to then battle. I also want an evil looking team haha. The Pokemon I have that I'm willing to incorporate on my team is my team now, gothita lv24, sandile lv16, deerling lv22, ferroseed lv25, Klink lv26, foongus lv25, herdier LV 31, drilbur kv25, and litwick lv29. Please help me out I'm stuck and confused and it would mean a lot thankyou!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Your team is actually quite good, if you ask me. However, you may want to replace Boldore with Sandile. Boldore evolves by trading, while the Sandile line doesn't. Also, Sandile's evolutions are more evil looking than Boldore and its evolution.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Get a Kyogre, give it choice specs and learn it surf! You will never have used such a strong Pokémon!

Do you like bulky Pokémon? Sweeping or stalling? Fast physical Pokémon? What is your way of battling?

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I do have some suggestions, but you'll need to train a bit for this:

You do have this two already:

503.gif
    596.gif

Chandelure

Chandelure is an amazing Pokemon. You should use it as your special sweeper. It can also learn Energy Ball which is an extra against Water/Ground type Pokemon.
    609.gif

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Energy Ball
    - Flamethrower
    - Shadow Ball
    - Will-o-Whisp

Scrafty

This should be your fighter. He has great defense and is also a dark type, which is a bonus.
    560.gif

Ability: Moxie
    Adamant Nature (+Atk; -SAtk)

- Drain Punch
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Bulk Up

Haxorus

You don't really need a dragon type in-game, but this thing is a beast. You can also replace it with an Excadrill which is a ground type.
    612.gif

Adamant Nature (+Atk; -SAtk)

- Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Brick Break
    - Dragon/Swords Dance

Sigilyph

You need a flying type to fly around the region right? Sigilyph is not just that. It is also a Psychic type so you are going to have an easy time against the many poison types in the game.
    561.gif

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Fly
    - Psychic
    - Roost
    - Double Team

Back