• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunday SHOWDOWN!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• Welcome to Sunday SHOWDOWN!

tumblr_mk5a59786r1rmtneno1_500.jpg

Welcome, welcome to Sunday SHOWDOWN! If you're looking for competition, this is right for you! Unlike the inspired by Arcade and Retro Week, this shing-did is a one day LIVE event, where on each Sunday, you, the PC members will prove yourselves to be the best player around by showing off your high scores from various games! Again, this is a live event each Sunday, so, the one that has the best hi-score at 12:00 a.m the following Monday will WIN! Read below for the rules:

Spoiler:

Today, the game is....

invaders_screenshot.gif

... SPACE INVADERS!

Now, to enter the Sunday Showdown, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freeinvaders.org/welcome.php

After you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

Here's an example:

Username: Aura Blackquill
    Score: 160
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

(or whatever the game over screen provides). Be sure to do this if you get higher scores and want to post them as well. So, anyway, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to post them here, or send me a VM/PM!

Good luck, and let the best gamer win! You guys have now until 12:00 a.m!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Username: DrFuji
    Score: 19,280
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

Those ships start so close to the ground in the later rounds its not even funny D:

Back