• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Pokemon Doodles

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I will add more soon. I always post them on my twitter or instagram but here are 3 I did, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon in "mega" form. My own creations :)

Spoiler:

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
Sounds like quite a process, they turned out very cool!

I only had to scan by hand because I am not used to using just the tablet. lol I am getting better though.

Here is one I did without the scan process

Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
These are great. There are a couple of things I think you should focus on though. These are your proportions, and you shading. Besides those two things, the rest are great. Its always lovely to see new people getting into sketching and stuff, so keep it up! It's a great thing to have as a skill throughout your life :)

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
These are great. There are a couple of things I think you should focus on though. These are your proportions, and you shading. Besides those two things, the rest are great. Its always lovely to see new people getting into sketching and stuff, so keep it up! It's a great thing to have as a skill throughout your life :)

Yeah I know my shading is off. I am still used to using a pencil lol I mainly did Dragon Ball Z for years but started expanding out into other anime.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
It's fine! Practise makes perfect, as they say. Just try and give your next sketch a little more depth, and experiment with something new; that's the way you'll find out what works and what doesn't for you ^-^

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
It's fine! Practise makes perfect, as they say. Just try and give your next sketch a little more depth, and experiment with something new; that's the way you'll find out what works and what doesn't for you ^-^

Great tip! I am new to drawing Pokemon. I have done animal eyes quite a lot so I did get good at that. Like close ups of eyes in general lol I think I have a thing for eyes.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
Forgot my Gengar inspired Ghost type Eevee evolution... Enteon (still debating on the name haha)

Spoiler:

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
You're pretty talented! Really creative designs on those megas too! Hope to see more of your work! :D

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
You're pretty talented! Really creative designs on those megas too! Hope to see more of your work! :D

Aww thanks :) I a sure I will be doing more. My fiance keeps telling me to do alternate megas of some kinds. I have to work on my shading but I am enjoying drawing these guys for sure.

Back