• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fatal artwork

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    requests i have done the past few days
    Spoiler:

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • Really nice artwork~ The ones i favor the most however are your latest one.
    I assume they are avatars definitely have some style to them and the one w/ the mask and girl entrances you quite well. I can't say for the one's in your shop tho, but that's definitely my opinion.
    I can tell you that you 100% that you have 1 Fan of yours here that can't wait to see more~ Keep it up!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm really liking these. The effects you chose, combined with the colour-contrasts creates a really cool effect. You've also chosen some really crisp artwork, which works greatly with the style you're going for!

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    ohhhh your tags are very cool looking! i think these ones are my favorites of yours:

Spoiler:

i love the effects you use, and you blend them in so well so it looks more "natural" if you know what i mean, so they add to the graphics rather than being too much/taking away from them. the colors are really nice, i agree with ice up above me there. they're pleasing to the eye. i would also love to see more drawings from you! the ones you posted are cool, i think the values you use are pretty good!

Back