• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] flushed

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
You really need to do more stuff! Its really good, and its a great hobby to have, it could get you somewhere in the future too. As always I love your stuff. I'll give you some proper C&C when I'm at home on my PC, and not using my phone.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks, yeah, trying to get back into the swing of things. Should hopefully have more updates to come.

+1more

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
i like most of them :), keep it up, im not really too much into tag's and sig's but ill be back at it, looking forward a collab with you.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks, one more added. No rush on that collab either.

Circuit

Years
That last one I dislike quite a bit actually :/

It's too dark, and too empty. There's very little opportunity for any kind of flow, depth or anything really. I think you should steer away from that, since there's not really anything there to grasp. By darkening the piece to the point of blackness, you remove all effort put into the piece.

Otherwise your tags and stuff are still as cool as ever and I'm going to be working very hard to improve to even come close to the quality of your pieces. Believe you me, you are my inspiration to improve. Or one of a few inspirations, but yeah. Awesome stuff, keep doing it :D

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I agree with you on that piece. There're definitely a couple pieces I look at now that I kinda don't want up there haha. I wanted to use a certain resource though, and the colors happened to look interesting with the contrast to black, so I went with it.

I really appreciate your comments though! I'm actually starting to produce more stuff and get in a groove again, nice to have that encouragement.

Updated btw.

Circuit

Years
cc4yq4S.png

Just want to say how much I love this piece. I think it's fantastic. This is the kind of stuff I'd like to make one day! Damn you're good :)

EDIT: Y'know, I'd love to take a peek at one of the psd files for these to see exactly what it is you do. I'm really curious to see how you go about these.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks Recluse, if you ever have any requests or whatever I'd be glad to give it a go!

And thanks Ninja Aiden! Working with GIMP my .psds are all messed up bc of the layer mode conversions. I can give you a labeled .psd with all the modes, or if you can do .xcfs that'd prob be better.

Circuit

Years
I can just download gimp to make it easier for you. I was thinking about getting it anyway, since it has a couple of blending modes that photoshop doesn't, making some very interesting effects

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Oh, it's no trouble for me haha, just saying it'd be easier for you to view as an .xcf.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2vxwutx30xkg778

Also, I apologize, my methods are pretty lackluster, I mainly try to focus on the color manipulation as opposed to the other elements.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
lol after 5 months, finally got around to fixing the tinypic links, so I was able to add what little stuff I'd done

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
Well... that was an experience.
Your style is so trippy and assaulting, but in the best way possible. I love how bold everything is (either color, lighting, and/or effects-wise), and it was a pleasure to see such a unique tag style. Now I can't get enough of it, honestly. I've become such a huge fan of what you do. Your graphics show such an incredible sense of individuality.

You literally come up with something new every time, and the execution is stunning. I usually come up with a list of favorites when I look through someone's gallery, but I like all of your work. There are definitely flaws, but they appear as a part of your style. You seem to fix everything once in a while anyway.... I can't really explain it, since I've never really seen stuff like yours before.
Really enjoyed going through your graphics! (if that wasn't obvious enough already)

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
wow i love your work! everything is pretty artsy and unique, and the colors work well together and are awesome/unusual without being too intense or overwhelming. i actually really like the faded/desaturated look you have going on in a lot of your stuff as well. there are a lot of things going on that i've never seen before, you seem to have a good eye and a lot of cool ideas! i agree that it was a pleasure looking through your gallery and i look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I love your use of colour. Especially the very colourful ones that have more grounded tones, it's a combination that works really well.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks y'all! Glad to see a lot of the things I try to focus on don't go unnoticed. Basics are important but I really like taking colors, ideas, into new directions, regardless of it works, or makes sense

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
really good stuff man. i'd love to learn how you created some of the effects you've used. i personally like the Welcome, Aly's Chem Race, and
The Active Radio the most. hope to see more from you.

Back