• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Well, that's what Google Translate is for, isn't it? And looks my suspicions were right; it means "Kiss my *butt*" (except with another word for donkey in place of the asterisked word).

I got called a mother you-know-what in Spanish once. Even if Google Translate didn't translate it that way, I knew what it was getting at o3o

Also, I blame Disturbia for my liking the Spanish word "quizás"...which means "perhaps", but just pronounce it.

Hey, you can come from a country where the majority of inhabitants speak English (including yourself) but still be able to speak another language fluently. That's what classes/courses/software/etc. are for!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Great now I'm in the mood for mexican food, that reminds me I should get some enchiladas sometime next time I'm out.

Safari is a pain in the ass like that, still found it better than IE strangely enough. My personal favorite browser right now would have to be Aurora though.

Mornin BTW.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There's a browser called Aurora? :o /I should go check it out; I love auroras!

My fave browser is definitely Firefox. ...And oh crap I realized I just lost the load time on Mawaru Penguindrum 13 because I had to reset my computer.

Years

I am seriously anti-WikiLeaks judging from the Member Of The Year 2011 poll which voted me as "Most Likely To Take Down WikiLeaks". I was so obvious in that category.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Once again, I didn't get a single vote in any category ^_^ But if I did and were happy about it, that would make me a hypocrite.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

(22:25) Appleasing: it is fine to question!
(22:25) Doronjo Sama: knowledge is power!
(22:25) Appleasing: power is possible
(22:26) Doronjo Sama: possiblities aare endless!
(22:26) Appleasing: there is never an end
(22:27) Doronjo Sama: An end is only a new beginning
(22:27) Appleasing: friends are the beginning

Here's some positive words by Doronjo and I. :)

Years

Oh yes I did Nica. When it came to the "Most Likely To Take Down WikiLeaks" part of the Member Of The Year 2011 poll, everyone voted for me and I mean EVERYONE cos I obviously hate those documents - they creep me out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Too bad there wasn't a category for "Biggest Fairy Tail Fan" else I would've (and better have) swept that.

Years

Cheren is the coolest rival in any main series Pokemon game, my avatar/signature says it all. And I knew he was a boy from the beginning.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I knew he was male from the beginning too. No way Nintendo would have two girl rivals :(

My fave rival is Barry/Jun. ADHD FTW.

Years

Silver is way too tough and he causes problems for me in the rematches post-game. I find Cheren much easier to defeat (except if his Gigalith sets up Stealth Rock) than Silver.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. Yes his Gengar and Crobat can be very annoying at times on my end, wish that his Magneton and Sneasel reached their evolutions post game but oh well lol.

Only Pokes that Cheren had that gave me trouble were his Gigalith due to Sturdy and of course his pain in the royal ass Samurott, thank god I had Rotom by that time haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Both of them got nothing on Champion!Green. He has the strongest Pokemon of all the rivals.

Still, I'll stick with my ever-so-lovable spazz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back